Ashland June 2006 - September 2010• Customer Service Representative for Europe, Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa region.
• Order handling: Receive and check incoming customer orders.
• Enter order data in SAP for: Order confirmation, Material allocation, Third party vendors, Invoicing, Instruct and liaise with warehouses and forwarders to prepare and arrange the execution of the shipment of goods to the end user(national and international), Prepare relevant order documents ,Timely and accurate invoicing, Monitor order portfolio on a daily bases .
• Elaborate commercial invoice, packing list, certificate of origin and other documentation that pertain to the export process, paying close attention to details required by each country.
• Prepare and present the documents required by the Letter of Credit .
• Handle all order related problems and find solutions with customers and internal parties involved.
Sales administration department
Putzmeitser May 2003 - January 2006• Administration of sales orders and requirements in SAP. Exportation and importation of
machinery, at administrative level.
• Responsible for the necessary documentation for exportation. Hiring of transport for machinery in the national and international environment.
• Follow-up of orders from offer making to machine delivery whether it become a purchase or rental. Check invoice payment of machine sales or check monthly payment of machine rental invoices.
• Make and send offers to interested customers. Keep in contact with our worldwide distributors, send information about updates of our web page and other kind of information which may be of their interest, through mail, fax or telephone conversations.
Inburgering Taal en Samenliving
2010 - 2011
(1 year) Provincie Zuid-Holland
Master en relaciones internacionales y comercio exterior
Centro de Formacion Empresarial
2002 - 2003
(1 year) Madrid
Universidad Santa Maria
1994 - 2001
(7 years) Distrito Capital