A J Robson Electrical Ltd April 2013 - April 2015- Responsible for accounts payable/receivable. Resolved collection & invoice discrepancy matters & rectified escalated accounts payable issues from vendor. Processed salary changes stemming from merit increases, promotions, bonuses, & pay adjustments. Implemented standardized exit & recruitment process. Worked with directors to create fair & consistent HR policies and procedures including compilation of employee handbook. Coordinating extensive travel arrangements including hotels, transfers, itineraries and visa applications for directors and engineers on local & overseas projects. Manage & co-ordinate diaries including arranging & booking of internal & external meetings conference & video calls and update and maintain the Directors calendars.Ensure all documents are prepared ahead of meetings as necessary and per request.Tasked with general administrative duties such as petty cash, stationary stocking, and email/phone communication. Provide ad-hoc support on projects as requested
CARILLION ENERGY SERVICES January 2011 - March 2013Generated purchase orders on a daily basis ranging from £250 to £250000. Managed all sub contractor invoices using invoice management software. Assisted in building tender reports by assessing customer project requests/work orders for projects worth £350000 to £400000. Coordinated the company's vendor statement reconciliation process.Followed up on aged debt and was able to bring in approximately quarter of a million (GBP).Liaises with subcontractors and clients on progress of all work orders.Managed vendor accreditation by assessing their health and safety, insurance, and financial records.Tasked with general administrative duties such as communication with clients, vendors and other stakeholders. Submit expense claims, arrange travel, hotels & visa applications.Facilitate logistics for internal/external clients meetings & ensure all documents are ready.Maintain an effective filing system paying particular attention to the storage of confidential and sensitive information.
BRANTANO FOOTWEAR LTD January 2010 - January 2011• Responsible for ten staff members
• Responsible for interviews and induction of new staff
• Trained new hires and organizing the weekly schedules
• Responsible for maintaining and complying with store standards
• Handled customer complaints and dealing with product transfers, customer orders, and audits
• Responsible for merchandising and excellent customer service
• Maintained all costs within budget and achieving targets
• Ensuring a smooth running of all aspects of the business
PIXIFOTO PHOTO CORPORATION LTD January 2009 - January 2010• Delivered with new employee orientation
• Responsible for training, mentoring , comprehension of store policies/ services/financing options, and register operations
• Dealt with various customer enquiries, complaints, and orders in regards to photo processing
• Achieved weekly budgets
• Maintained excellent customer service
SENIOR OFFICE MANAGER
ABERDEEN CITY COUNCIL January 2007 - January 2009• All administrative work ranging from handling customers, manager meetings to invoicing of all events as well as organising meetings and managing the five staff members reporting to me
• Responsible for initial inquiries and bookings at the company owned venue as well as dealing with clients, acting as hostess for events held at the venue
• Handled corporate travel, insurance claims, and customer complaints.
• Service Co-ordinator for all committees and heads of services
• Liaised with directors and division heads to provide the best administrative support
ASSISTANT DEPARTMENT MANGER
ESSLEMONT & MACINTOSH LTD January 2004 - January 2007• Responsible for providing excellent customer service by interacting with customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service effectiveness.
• Managed with new employee orientation including training, mentoring , comprehension of store policies/ services/financing options, and register operations
• Involved in processing customer orders and preparation of invoices accordingly.
• Organizing fashion shows to appeal to clients as well as attending fashion shows as part of the job for labels such as Episode, Jesire, Max Mara, Nicle Farhi
• Identified and monitored the performance of competitors in the marketplace
Bachelor of Science
University of Aberdeen
1998 - 2001
( years) Aberdeen City