Monjasa DMCC - Dubai .U.A.E August 2014 - at Present• Orientation & On-boarding
• Employee engagement
• Team / departments management
• Learning & Development
• Build and maintain policies and procedures
• Intranet development
• Company handbook
• Mentoring HR Assistant
• Performance Management
Sacoor Brothers January 2013 - July 2014• Assist with implementation and coordinate major Human Resources processes (e.g. annual and midyear promotions, annual performance management, compensation and salary administration) according to geographic/entity guidelines.
• Handle Payroll for ME region (Dubai, Kuwait, Qatar & Bahrain)
• Serve as an escalation point for personnel and employee relations issues and provide guidance and intervention, as needed, to resolve personnel issues.
• Update all personnel changes from initial request through approval and implementation (location transfers, workforce transfers, other personnel transactions).
• Handle and organize the administration related to the implementation of local initiatives.
• Maintain/Update work plans, time schedules, etc.
• Support external research efforts related to people programs.
• Partner with internal contacts to ensure a proper administrative support when implementing policies and programs.
• Produce monthly and quarterly HR reports .
Boecker Public Health May 2011 - January 2013• Assist office staff’s in maintaining database and files.
• Prepare reports, presentation and offers.
• Monitor office operation.
• Schedule meeting and appointments of seniors and Management.
• Manage office inquiries and conflicts.
• Track office supply inventory and approve supply order.
• Communicate with Dubai Municipality regarding certificates and other food safety matters.
• Maintaining training calendar.
• Feedback analysis of the training.
• Actively participating in planning and decision making matters.
• Planning to provide good working condition for all employees.
• Take effective measures to build long term relationship with clients.
• Assisting HR in maintaining all employees’ documents, preparing various letters.
• Ensure good arrangement for all parties.
• Supervise all administrative personnel.