June 1992 - March 2019
A Distinguished Director of Information Technology and Software Engineering with expertise in wide range of technologies within aviation industry and Financial departments .Demonstrated success managing Networking ,Software Design ,Quality Assurance, Product Development, Information Security Management , have master degrees in embedded Systems GPA of (92 out of 100), Jordan Yarmouk university .
at Yarmouk University, Jordan
2004 - 2006 (2 years)
IT director at RJAF 2018-2019
Responsible for the management, strategy and execution of IT infrastructure for an RJAF organization.
• Raising the level of information security to 80% in RJAF by applying the required security controls and purchasing the required security solutions.
• Directing the information system branch in migration the information systems from oracle forms &reports from 6i to 12c that raised the system efficiency and a availability to high a average by our programmers efforts saving a lot of money
• Directing the maintenance branch to reduce the cost of printing by 40% by applying the cost effective printing solutions ,and training the technicians to manipulate with all kinds of
• Researching and recommending new products
• Leading efforts to improve IT processes
2016- 2018. Information systems manager at RJAF
Information systems manager at RJAF : responsible for the secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications and software that is used within a wide range of RJAF organization.
Roles and Responsibilities (2015 – 2018)
• managing a team of staff including programmers, analysts and support specialists.
• evaluating the functionality of systems
• consulting computer users to ascertain needs and to ensure that facilities meet user or project requirements
• selecting and purchasing appropriate software.
• ensuring software licensing laws are followed
• scheduling upgrades.
• providing user training, support, advice and feedback.
• testing and modifying systems to ensure that that they operate reliably.
• keeping up to date with new technology.
• designing maintenance procedures and putting them into operation.
• training new staff.
2014- 2016. IT Operations Manager at RJAF:
Oversees and directs the day-to-day activities of an organization’s information technology (IT) department, ensuring that systems, services, and infrastructure work reliably and securely.
Roles and Responsibilities (2015 – 2018)
• Achieve Annual Save 30% by reducing printing cost and maintence cost.
• established a help disk which raise the efficiency of the maintenance by 40%.
• Monitor IT Servers and Systems.
• Direct IT Technicians.
• Develop Department Policies.
• Resolve Help Desk Escalations.
• Negotiate Vendor Contracts.
• Oversee Upgrades and Installations.
2011 - 2013. IT Manager at Jordan Aeronautical System CO (JAC )
specialized company as Aircraft Maintenance Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) As a IT Manager, MR. Qudah is assigned the responsibilities as follows:
• Raise the percentage of using the ERP Solution from 50% to 70%.
• Develop the Job-booking system and integrate it with ERP which give the exact accurate hours worked on aircraft's this reduce the cost to the company thousands of money for each maintenance.
• Developed HR-Payroll system that make saving 15 thousands $.
• Define and implement IT policies, procedures, and best practices which raise the effectiveness of the IT services by 30% .
• Develops and maintains special computer programs , BI and reports for needs not met by the core business system (IBS iFlight MRO) over 80 reports This raise the efficiency of the work and make annual saving 10 thousands .
• Reports and follow up all issues regarding the core business system (IBS iFlight MRO) with IBS support team ,and apply the fixes and batches provided by them.
• Implements, administrates and maintains databases.
2002 – 2011 Position: Senior Financial Systems Analyst /RJAF Financial Department
Roles and Responsibilities ( 2002 – 2011)
• Develop and modify various test scenarios for both front and back end processes.
• Monitor implementation of all tests in coordination with employees of other departments.
• Ensure maintenance of company statistics and prepare financial reports.
• Administer financial software systems and identify and update information on various applications to increase efficiency.
• Monitor efficient working of all System Administrator role.
• Prepare and deliver ad hoc data reports.
• Assist trainees and provide training to control new systems.
• Assist employees to improve quality of software applications used in organization.
• Perform troubleshoot on all financial systems and resolve complicated issues independently.
Knowledge and keywords