JASHANMAL NATIONAL COMPANY October 2001 - at Present• Creation of New Items, Updating the Items, Change of Dept, Change of Prices, and Updating the Purchase and Receipt part and updating Inventory in Apps.
• Loading of Data from Shop end and Transferring the Sale and the (Good Transfer Vouchers) GTV in to Apps of All the 300 Outlet and pushing it into Oracle and Taking out Reports.(Dubai,Kuwait,Bahrain,Oman,India)
• Confirmation of Report in a daily basis. Checking out the GTV and Sale with the Shop End Sale Figures.
• Checking of Daily Sales and Inputting into Oracle Apps and Checking the Current stock and updating the Inventory.
• Generate the Sale Report and from where we take out Brand Wise and all the Management Report in Business Objects.
• Taking Police Permission for Stock Take and Mall Permission which all Staff will be there for Stock Take.
• Making the Correct Bin No and Making Small Rack for the Stock Take.
JASHANMAL & PARTNERS KUWAIT (KUWAIT) January 2012 - December 2014• Creation of Items Codes manually/ Form
• Processing of Purchase Order
• OTB Report (Requisition )
• Printing of Purchase Orders
• Inventory Updating ( Cost Sheet/ Local Purchase)
• ORV Entry, Price Updating from Buyers
• List of Purchase Report and Receipt Reports
• Booking of Local & Foreign Invoice In Payable Ledger by Using PO Matching
• Different Kinds of Purchase Orders/ Routing of Approval
• Category / Cross Reference Idea
Retail Co-coordinator (MRMS) Microsoft Retail Management System
• Coordinating with Retail Department on routine changes, price lists, offers, new consignments and etc.
• Controlling the updates (Items & Prices) in system on day to day basis.
• Understanding user requirements at shop level and incorporating those in the POS software.
• Coordinating with Chief Cashier on day to day basis for better control on POS functions.
• System set up and database for the new shops and synchronizing with HO server.
PRIMDALE GENERAL TRADING LLC January 1997 - April 2001• Checking the Dates with the Shop which date is comfortable with them for stock take and approval one week before.
• If any Dispericances will be informed to the Brand mangers/Seniors with proper Documents attached for final approval.
• Coordinating with IT Staffs for the Scanners and Informing them how much scanners is required and with Proper Data.
• Checking each Scanner that all data is Correct before taking to the shops so no issue with is there and the Scanners will be fully charged.
• Sending Mails to all the Brand Mangers the Shops about the dates of stock take so no stock is transferred to the respective location.
• Reconcile of physical stock with system stock and analysis of stock-take variances.
• Monitor the Inventory In and Out of the Shops with the Goods Transfer Voucher.
• Checking the Correct Barcode and the Proper Reference in the Database so that no wrong Barcode is scanned.
• Checking the Correct Prices are updated at the Shop End.
DATA ENTRY & ACCOUNTANT
BLT FOODSTUFF TRADING January 2000 - January 2001Handling the Data Entry and Inventory Controller Jobs. and Accounted.
2016 - at Present (1 year) Thiruvarur - Tamil Nādu