Over 7 years of successful experience in Pipeline Data Analysis, including 3 years in Supervising and training of data analysis team, providing guidance to less experienced personnel. Enthusiastic, organized, efficient and proactive in adapting to new environments and tools.
Supervisor Data Analysis / Data Analyst
A. Hak Industrial Services January 2013 - at Present• Supervised and ensured the smooth functioning of the team, attended meetings and pass on relevant items to the team.
• QA /QC of data analysis results and inspection reports.
• Performed data analyzing and making final reports for the clients.
• Ensured reports are delivered on time according to contractual obligations, schedule workload
• Provided guidance to less experienced personnel and assist with formal training courses.
• Prepared monthly summary and forecast and provided input regarding annual personnel evaluations
• Testing software
Data Analyst Pipeline
A. Hak Industrial Services November 2008 - January 2013• Executed all aspects of pipeline data analysis process according to the policies and procedures: verify data completeness and integrity, determine and optimize processing parameters for accuracy and efficiency, interpret data using graphics generated from the recorded data, feature and anomaly boxing, feature and anomaly classification and sizing, application of anomaly interaction rules, application of defect assessment, quality check of pipeline listing and report content.
• Prepared high quality In-line Inspection Reports for clients.
• Provided input on: data analysis algorithms, defect assessment methods, anomaly interaction rules, Corrosion Growth Reports methods, procedures, and training courses.
Certification for ILI Data Analyst Level II according to API 1163
A. Hak Industrial Services
2012 - 2012
( years) Provincie Utrecht
Certification Ultrasound Examination UT Level 2
2012 - 2012
( years) Judeţul Braşov
Master Science and technology of materials
Faculty of Mechanics and Technology, University of Pitesti
2010 - 2012
( years) Judeţul Argeş
Research Master Materials, Nanomaterials and Multimaterials
National Polytechnic Institute of Toulouse, France
2010 - 2011
( years) Midi-Pyrénées