May 2013 - September 2015
• Managed a team of structural inspectors, anticipated availability of right set of drawings, materials, and etc. on the site prior to fabrication and assembly of modules, and controlled work progress with contractor supervisors for fabrication and assembly structural parts of a CPF topside. • Assessed root cause analysis, deviations, and NCRs provided by main contractor and controlled their implementation in drawings and fabrication. • Assessed ITPs, fabrication procedures, WPS & PQR for structure by considering fabrication special issues for complex/high alloyed items which made less defects especially welding cracks and uplifted productivity. • Evaluated shop drawings per engineering drawings which prevented lots of reworking and saved project time. • Controlled HSE requirements implemented in contractor site which minimized the risk of accident occurrence and delays.
May 2011 - April 2013
• Managed a team of QC welding and NDT inspectors for construction of atmospheric, and LPG double wall tanks. • Supervised preparation of WPS, PQR, and WQT and their documentation. • Supervised traceability control team.
at IOEC (Iranian Offshore Engineering & Construction
March 2010 - April 2011
• Supervised WPG and module’s Nodes build-up, decks fabrication and modules assembly. • Prepared WPS, PQR, and welder qualification for different applications such as jacket, fixed platform structure, and piping. Moreover, developed SAW procedure to boost the outcome of the company for heavy wall jacket/platform piles and legs. • Prepared different welding procedures and ITP’s for jacket and topside facilities. • Supervised RTI inspectors during their job and checked their work frequently. • Performed root cause analysis for welding defects which improved welding quality and prevented reworking. • Supervised traceability control team and validated manufacturing record book (MRB).
at Adamak group of companies
March 2009 - February 2010
• Prepared WPS, PQR, and welder qualification for different applications such as pipeline, steel structure, and piping. • Prepared different welding procedures and ITP’s.
January 2007 - February 2009
• Consulted customers for selection of welding processes, welding consumables and welding procedures. • Customer technical support for solving problems which comes from welding. • Improved life span of equipment in different industries such as cement by application of proper welding consumables for hard facing and cladding
March 2004 - December 2006
• Supervised well-head and BOP (Blow out Preventer) refurbishment • Controlled all affairs of welding for cladding and overlaying. • Developed production process: useful for the company and client. • Liaised well with QA/QC, Engineering, production and purchasing sections inside and outside the country.
at PARGASIRAN Co.(EPC, oil and gas projects
September 1999 - February 2004
• Developed welding procedures(WPS) and their qualifications(PQR) for pressure vessels, towers, separators and heat exchangers fabrication. • Developed WPS and PQR for cladding Inconel 625 by GMAW process on a carbon steel inside a separator. • Developed NDT procedures like RT, PT, MT and hydro test. • Selected material for new projects. • Liaised well with purchasing department for being assured of in time and accurate collection of materials related to welding (from technical information point of view).
IIW welding engineering
2001 - 2002 (1 year) Ostān-e Tehrān
BS of material sceince and engineering
1992 - 1997 (5 years) Ostān-e Tehrān