at Woodbrook Asia
August 2009 - at Present
• Creation and implementation of the representative office of Woodbrook Corporation Brazil in Shanghai resulting in the acquisition and development of customers and strategic partners, commercial and operational ones • Managed the acquisition and incorporation project of Korean Coupling Company (KCC), with the purpose of developing and creating new product lines for Brazilian and international market. • Management of Business Operations in China prospecting customers, negotiating and winning contracts worth around US$ 60 million / year, resulting in continued Company's expansion in Asia. • Managed the Joint Venture process with DHHI, Chinese manufacturer of gear units, securing the transfer of technology and partial migration of Brazilian production to China. • Creation / Deployment of WDS LATAM sales international office in Chile & Peru & Mexico and America.
February 2007 - August 2009
• Responsible for Business Development and Strategic Marketing of the Woodbrook Corporation Company, consolidating Flender, Transmotecnica, Power Motion and WBA, acting directly on the company strategic plan. • Restructuring of the WBA’s business unit in sugar-ethanol market, resulting in the increase of Market Share from 4.0% to 10.0%, and increase of sales from $ 14 MM to $ 30 MM in 24 months. • Responsible for strategic marketing on the implementation of the new CRM "Sales Force" system and in the restructuring processes.
General Manager of South America
at SCHOOL OF TOMORROW
November 2004 - December 2006
• Management of integration and strategic alignment, administrative and financial business units in Brazil, Paraguay and Chile. • Leadership and strategic repositioning of School of Tomorrow Brazil and the expansion of bilingual teaching methodology in South America, generating a 40% growth in operating profit in 02 years of operation. • Management of Certification Model School project "School of the Future" by American agencies SAC'S and CITA (Commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation)
at SANTHER – SANTA TEREZINHA PAPER COMPANY
March 2000 - October 2004
• Industrial manager responsible for tissue paper manufacture line and for implementation of systems Improvement tools (TPM, ISO System, OEE, Six Sigma) to ensure sustainable growth in efficiency and effectiveness of management processes Business. • Responsible of develop and implementation 45 new Home tissue/towel product lines including Eco Line 100% recyclable and for paper dispenser line. • Part of the team responsible of implementation of absorbents manufacturers with responsibility for Strategic Planning, Product Development, Import and Equipment Installation, hiring labor and Startup Operation.
• MBA degree in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
2009 - 2009 (1 year) Massachusetts
• MBA degree in Business Management
2001 - 2002 (1 year) São Paulo
at Universidade Paulista
1995 - 1999 (4 years) São Paulo