University of Saint Joseph October 2006 - at PresentI oversee the Academic Affairs, Academic Records, Admissions and Lifelong Learning Offices. In September 2014 I have joined the university’s highest executive body (Executive Council). My key role and achievements in this position have been:
1) Streamlined and automated key processes (e.g. application, scheduling, enrolment), introducing systems to ensure service efficiency, quality and consistency. Noticeable improvements include the early release of the schedule, the development of an online application system and of online services to students.
2) Project management: responsible for several cross-departmental projects, including selecting and renovating new installations; launching programs of study; funding applications; and the development and publication of academic regulations, in cooperation with the different stakeholders (e.g. students, staff, government)
3) Consulting & Research: I provide consulting (Marketing / HR) to a range of leading companies in Macau.
Business Development Director
MyJobs Macau May 2007 - May 2013Working closely with the Managing Director, my main role and achievements were:
1) Setting-up operations: All activities required to get the business up and running, including: development of the concept, company registration (international JV), office set-up, recruitment, etc.
2) Business development & marketing: Developed key accounts for the company; Negotiation and proposal writing; Brand-building through advertisements, networking and media exposure.
3) Accounting and finance: Responsible for finance and reporting functions, including preparing all sets of accounts and the shareholders reports.
Assistant Manager - Business Development
King Power Duty Free May 2004 - May 2006Initially working as a management trainee, my main role and achievements were:
1) Project management: Local project coordination, including the launch of a new Salvatore Ferragamo boutique at the former Mandarin Oriental hotel (now Grand Lapa) in 2005.
2) Marketing and business development: Launched the concept of "Grand Promotion", replacing small promotions with a yearly event that resulted in improved KPIs (spending, penetration and satisfaction).
3) Analysis and reporting: Responsible for the preparation of a set of regular reports and presentations.