Sykes Latin America June 2004 - at Present• Create and deliver automated processes to automate account, client and site level reports.
• Workforce Management automated segment updates uploads: Creation of Automated WFM updates that allow OMD analysts to focus on other critical tasks.
• Create, update and deliver reports based contractual and performance agreements focused on financial and operative goal achievements.
• Provide maintenance, troubleshooting and feedback to the developers of corporate development and networking tools such as Aspire and ADA (Active Directory Administration).
• Coordinate with corporate, regional and local finance the delivery of account and center actual and forecast data. This task also contemplates the creation of reports capable of delivering high levels of data accuracy.
• Supervisor of technical accounts: Lead a team of analysts in charge of the reporting tasks of all the technical accounts of Sykes Costa Rica.
Costa Rica Repuestos December 1997 - September 2003Duties
•Marketing and stock planning for heavy duty equipment parts and tools sales.
•Heavy-duty diesel engine parts quality and failure analysis.
•On and off the road maintenance assistance.
•Design and implementation of the digital inventory, billings, customer service and stock controls system.
•Increase company's international commerce capabilities.
•Develop a just in time product supply for local and regional.