Professional with extensive experience providing legal and operational advice in the Supply Chain and Purchasing domains on an international level, with great communication, negotiation and leadership skills.
The Dow Chemical Company October 2014 - at Present- Identify and attract internal clients.
- Define, develop and lead expansion projects.
- Manage high value or legally complex claims.
- Contract Management.
- Supplier Management.
- Recruit, train and assist new team members.
- Educate other functions within the organization in regards to the claim process via trainings and presentations, both face to face and virtual.
The Dow Chemical Company May 2012 - September 2014- Monitor Purchasing and Logistics cases against suppliers of goods and services in order to mitigate potential damage or recover factually suffered financial loss.
- Conduct external investigation as means to identify the liable partaker.
- Participate in the internal RCI and RCA.
- Decide on urgent supply chain-related operations.
- Provide legal advice, preparation of claim letters and drafting of other pertinent documents.
- Claim support to Marine Operations Department through 24/7 on-call service.
- Lead negotiations towards third parties and liaise with internal stakeholders.
- Maintain relevant stakeholders informed at all times by translating claim cases into accessible language.
- Contract, agreement and INCOTERM review.
- Process creation and implementation.
- ERP/SAP Super User/Focal Point.
Pellicer&Heredia June 2010 - May 2011- Preparation of briefs and documents.
- Gather precedent cases and other information to substantiate cases.
- Evaluate the convenience of an out of Court settlement.
- Attend trials and hearings.
- Contract review.
- Communicate with law firms, Embassies, Courts, and other official institutions.
Master's Degree in International Business Management
Universitat Autónoma de Barcelona
2011 - 2012
(1 year) Barcelona
Political Sciences/US Environmental Policies (Exchange Program)
University of Miami
2010 - 2010
(1 year) Florida
Master in Laws
Universidad de Alicante
2002 - 2009
(7 years) Alicante