Brouwland BVBA July 2013 - at Present- Responsible for the Purchase team of 2 persons.
- Responsible for reducing of the working capital
- Stock and data management in SAP
- Responsible for all Stock levels in the company
- Responsible for the production planning and total minimum stock levels of production quantities internal as external, spare parts and purchase quantities.
- Responsible for agreements and contracts with key suppliers of products as herbs, hops, malt, yeast, wheat, licks and other products.
- Sourcing for new suppliers on local or international market.
- Cost savings by monitoring of order levels, stock levels, transport costs and production quantities, but also the obsolete products.
- Company sells materials and equipment to make beer, wine, cheese, pasta and diet products for the professional and domestic market. Suppliers are in China, Brazil, Canada, America and Europe.
Eifelwerk GmbH June 2011 - May 2013- Responsible for the procurement in the head office in Malbergweich and two other plants in Germany but also for a plant in Polen.
- Searching for affordable alternatives (possibly via downsizing)
- Provision of benchmark. Negotiations with suppliers and savings on short and long term.
- Contract management. Drafting contracts and commitment of this taking into account the applicable (edge) conditions. Good fixation of liability so that in case of any damage the company is not disadvantaged
- Optimization of proposals for improvement in cooperation with the engineering department.
Stores & Office manager
Surinaamse Brouwerij (Heineken) September 2010 - May 2011- Main responsible for the Procurement and Warehousing Department. -Managing the procurement staff and warehouse employee.
- Saving of 150,000 Euro realized in 8 months on a turnover of 1.2 mln. Euro, where the local purchase department was responsible for. Big purchases are carried out centrally by Heineken.
- purchasing, control and management of all incoming goods flows (promotional materials, raw and auxiliary materials, packaging materials and spare parts).
- drafting of Materials Resource Planning based on forecast and production planning.
- Logistic arrangements, capture parameters regarding supply and communicate this with the operational purchasing. Also fix the commitments in the GLOVIA ERP system.
- Discussion of claims with suppliers involved. Possibly transfer the costs to the responsible supplier.
- Structuring of Sourcing process and realize Procurement optimalisations and cost
VDL BOVA February 2000 - August 2010suppliers. Central fixation of the agreements made so that everyone on the various locations are on the height of this.
- Quotes and review. Possibly stipulate.
- Initial purchase orders for various projects and this follow up.
- Savings at existing or alternative suppliers. My realized annual savings was +/-400 k a year on a turnover of 10 million.
- Supporting other buyers within the group, both construction and Interior and exterior parts.
- Checking different invoices and feedback to suppliers and internal departments concerned.
- Establishing performance indicators to allow for a good Vendor rating. –Search for new and alternative suppliers and ensure suppliers reduction.
- Logistic arrangements, capture parameters regarding supply and communicate this with the supplier/customer.
- Take part in various Decision Making Unit (DMU). The Department concerned (and) acquainted with the agreements made.
2009 - 2010
(1 year) Provincie Noord-Brabant