Currently working with V Plus Worldwide under the capacity of ‘Client Servicing Manager’.
Gained rich experience in marketing, client servicing, media, publishing and production, in Dubai, with a leading publication and medium size advertising agencies.
Client Servicing Manager
V Plus Worldwide September 2010 - at Present- Handle campaigns across MEA regions for various luxury and premium fragrances.
- Understand the brand guidelines in order to lead the design team for design proposals.
- Interact with distributors in UAE, KSA, South Africa and MEA regions for product launches.
- Manage clients’ specific requirements by coordinating closely with the local production team.
Emedia FZ LLC June 2007 - August 2010- Interact extensively with Samsung’s brand agency (Cheil MEA).
- Study the electronics market in the region to provide Emax with proactive solutions.
- Handle main line and BTL communications, which included manuals, promotions and photo shoots.
- Manage work process between creative and media departments.
Corinthian Publishing June 2006 - May 2007- Responsible for increasing revenue by securing new clients.
- Attend Worldwide Property Show, Media & Marketing Show, Cityscape, etc.
- Follow-up with clients to close the booking deals.
- Successfully achieve monthly targets by getting clients on contract basis.
Gulf News May 2000 - May 2006- Confer with clients to determine advertising requirements and budgetary limitations.
- Plan and implement customer service strategies aimed at enhancing image of the company.
- Manage business relationships with key decision makers to assure client retention.
- Enforce compliance with contract terms and payment schedules as per policies of the company.
I'm confident of handling any client in a given situation. I take efforts to ensure that the problem is resolved and client is happy.
I believe one good customer service experience can change the entire perception a customer holds towards the organization.