I consider myself a person with great initiative, committed to my work and responsible.
I have acquired large human resources capacity management, as well as an extensive experience in project management in the field of engineering and construction.
Installation Manager/Interim Site Manager
Indra (Telecommunication System) June 2011 - at PresentI joined the branch as installation manager and I have been involved in different projects. The last one was the installation of the whole Air Traffic Control and Communications systems in the Kuwait Airport, where from February 2014, I started to be morefocus in everything regarding the future maintenance, and giving support to the project in different areas.
- Organization, Supervision and Coordination of the installation done by various subcontractors,
economic supply management and suppliers
- Tracks and Monitors Project schedule and Ensures all Deliverables are completed in time and within budget
- Analysis, reporting and development of information about processes, activities and methodologies to the
- Perform Surveys and prepare Submittals and shop drawings for submission to consultants and clients
- Act as a liaison with contractors and the client, focal point on behalf of INDRA to address the technical aspects of the project
Electronic & Communication Engineer
Aena (Air Traffic Control System) January 2010 - May 2011Main Responsibilities:
- Supervision of the installation done by various subcontractors.
- Analysis and reporting information about the activities.
- Performs Maintenance Routine checks on VCCS, VRRS, PBX, CCTV and Radio systems installed all over the airport (UHF, VHF).
Engineer of Harware and Development
Sainsel (Naval Defense Control Systems) November 2009 - January 2010- Responsible for the electronic radar used in the naval defense control system.
- Troubleshooting and incidences resolution in motherboards with production failures