Keynote speaker on Total Rewards topics
Need a keynote speaker for your upcoming HR event ?
I regularly deliver presentations on Compensation & Benefits and HR topics, from small groups to large audiences of 500 people or more :
* Conference presentations
* In-house meetings, eg : Sales award ceremony, quarterly or annual regional HR meeting, Executive retreat…
* HR associations gatherings
My latest presentations in Rome, Dubai, Doha, Istanbul, London, Beirut and Kuala Lumpur focused on How to get buy-in from the CFO, Designing a compensation survey, Emiratisation and C&B, Performance management, Designing incentive schemes, Employee engagement, C&B and talent management, Managing HR and international mobility in the Middle East.
"Sandrine was one of the speakers at the CIPD Sales Incentive Forum (…). I found her very knowledgeable and not just on sales incentives. She was able to make a boring topic quite interesting while also sharing some of her (interesting) experiences on this topic. " (Titilayo A.)
“We got a good response from delegates on your panel. It was controversial and very outspoken. Speakers were very brave and spoke their mind instead of fluff. Kudos to you for making them comfortable and directing them in the right angle :-)” Seda Akin – Senior Project Manager and organiser of the Human Assets Expansion Summit – Naseba
Leave me a message and we’ll discuss how I can help highlight your message to your internal HR community at your next team building event.
Training on Performance & Reward
Design and delivery of trainings on Compensation & Benefits topics, targeted at HR communities as well as line managers.
The accent is put on sharing knowledge and experience in a hands-on style with real-life tools and tricks which will empower the participants to apply their new skills when returning to their daily activities, and help drive more effective rewards and recognition systems in your organisation.
Illustrations come from my experiences in the high tech, telecom, retail, manufacturing and real estate industries, and cover Europe, the Middle East, Africa and some Asian countries.
Sessions can last from one day to a week, and can be delivered to a mixed audience, or adapted to your company to be completed in-house.
Examples of topics :
* Fundamental aspects of Compensation
* Designing retention and engagement approaches through Total Rewards components and employee recognition schemes
* The salary survey process : from selection of compensation data providers to using the results
* Design a sales incentive plan for your company
* Implementing an efficient performance management program
Consulting in Compensation & Benefits
Multiples types of support :
Through my International Compensation & Benefits consulting services, I help you design and implement the total rewards approaches that will support your company strategy, improve employee engagement and retention, increase control over human capital costs, and develop the skills of line managers and your HR organisation.
I can support your organisation for very short-term needs as well as for full project deployment.
I service primarily Europe and the Middle East, but will consider projects covering Asia or Latin America.
Depending on circumstances, projects can be delivered on-site, through telecommuting or virtually through Skype and the use of document-sharing tools.
"Sandrine is a world-class Comp & Ben professional with knowledge across sectors/industries, which is rare to find. She was responsible for building up for the first time in one of MENA region’s leading companies, a C&B function that provided expert guidance and delivery of new tools/methods. Sandrine is a trusted advisor at Board level and an international expert in her field. She is not a politically motivated individual but someone who is focused on providing practical solutions. She is also a strategically aware and commercially strong individual who operates with confidence and maturity." (Kiran C.)
Examples of projects I could help you deliver :
* Development and implementation of a Total Rewards communication plan for a Saudi healthcare company
* Review of the link between pay and performance, leading to greater internal equity, process transparency, better cost control, and reduced HR administrative burden.
* Design of a recognition scheme for the employees of a Qatari semi-governmental organisation, including for its fully-owned subsidiaries
* Delivery of Compensation 101 training for line managers and/or for HR
* Overhaul of the sales incentive plan for a British telecoms company
* Integration of benefits and compensation practices following a merger in a high-tech company
* Support in coaching Top Management on all things C&B, gaining understanding, buy-in and support for the delivery of an adapted Compensation & Benefits strategy in your organisation
* Proposal of a benefits philosophy supporting your international growth
* Update or redesign of salary structures across countries and Business Units (definition of target pay, benchmarking, data analysis, cost simulations, mitigation plan)
My values and beliefs :
* Understand the business first
* Think global, act local
* Set-up rules of engagement and governance models, then delegate authority at the appropriate level
* Respect, innovation, cultural diversity, open communication
* Knowledge development through ongoing monitoring of industry trends, benchmarking and networking