Juma Al Majid Group June 2015 - at PresentInspects, maintains, repairs and modifies hot water, high and low-pressure steam, and direct gas-fired heating, chilled water and direct expansion refrigeration and air conditioning, and ventilating systems, equipment, and controls, including pilots, relays, coils, heating and condensate piping, controls, valves, compressors, fans, dampers, vents, blowers, pumps, burners, gauges, and traps.
Installs heating, ventilating, refrigeration, and air conditioning systems, equipment, and controls on new construction, alteration, improvement and rehabilitation projects.
Calibrates and adjusts thermostats, valves, and controls to specified levels of operation.
Ignites gas or oil fired burners and monitors pressure, temperature, and draft meters to assure specified levels of operation. Reads meters and gauges and records data such as temperature of equipment, hours of operation, fuel consumption, and temperature and analysis of fuel gases.
Al Mohandhusun Al Arab April 2009 - August 2014• Install, inspect, maintain, modify, and repair a wide variety of heating, ventilating, refrigeration, and air conditioning systems, equipment, and controls Diagnose electronic, electro-mechanical, electrical, and mechanical malfunctions.
• Make complex emergency repairs.
• Effectively use test equipment.
• Safely lift heavy tools and materials.
• Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, schematics, diagrams, sketches, and specifications.
• Learn characteristics of new systems and equipment of the heating and air conditioning trade and update skills to adapt to changing technology.
• Follow oral and written instructions.
• Keep accurate records.
• Learn general and specialized software applications Learn basic features of computer equipment.
Khli shoes Private Limited March 2005 - March 2009• Conduct maintenance check for air-conditioners, heaters and coolers Install Air-conditioners and heaters.
• Repair damage and dysfunctional air-conditioners, heaters and coolers.
• Check its functions and status.
• Fix and check package type and Split type.
• Change spare parts.
• Encode the reported damage of the air-conditioners, heaters or cooler.
• Check the major parts.
• Conduct daily routine for inspections and leakage
Al Tech System December 2002 - December 2004• Assists HVAC Mechanic in repairing mechanical and electrical systems on heating and cooling equipment.
• Performs preventative maintenance on a variety of heating and cooling equipment.
• Periodically monitors and inspects heating and cooling systems to ensure continued proper operation.
• Picks up and delivers parts required for department needs.
• Investigates heating and air conditioning complaints.
• performs minor repair
• Installs air and water filters on various equipment on a periodic basis.
• Assesses drain problems and performs any needed repairs.
• Installs humidifiers into system and connects water and drain pipes.