AL NABILA GRAND BAY MAKADI.RESORT&SPA December 2013 - December 2015- Handles any guest complaints or contentious issues that cannot be settled directly by team member
- Ensure that the pricing policy and internal audit procedures with the front office executive and duty manger.
- Financial Performance .Up selling, Room Revenue, Operation Auditing.
- Showing Initiative, Problem Solving, Staff Training, Team Leading.
- Manage and motivates the Front Office team in order to provide a high standard of service for customers.
- Welcomes guests and fosters customer loyalty through his/her friendly manner.
- develops high quality relationships with guests throughout their stay.
To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by owning it, resolving it to the guest’s satisfaction and recording it
- To personally greet and escort the guests rather than pointing out directions
- Full awareness of current daily status of Hotel
- Assist in handing room lock problems.
-Assist VIPs arrival departure in absence of guest relation officers
PUBLIC RELATION MANGER
– GOSOR EL KHEER REAL ESTATE March 2011 - April 2012Coordinated all media inquiries and public relations for major commercial real estate developer (300buildings realized over the past 10 years).
-Planning-developing and implementing PR strategies
-liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople
-Build relationships with thoughts leaders to grow industry awareness
-Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
pyrmisa sun set Perl Hotel April 2011 - November 2011Ensure outstanding customer care at all times
-maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous at all times
-Ensure that the pricing policy and internal audit procedures are daily applied
-Develops high quality relationships with guests through their stay.
- welcomes guests and fosters customer loyalty through with friendly manner
– CORAL SEA CRUISES & RESORTS &HOTELS January 2010 - December 2010-Greeted guests and handled customer inquiries,
-Complaints, billing questions, and payment/service requests
. -Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment
- Follow arrival and departure rooms
- provided concierge services, including translation, arranging transportation and organizing off-boat activities.
TRAVCO HOTELS &RESORTS, THE CRUISE COMPANY OF EGYPT September 2008 - September 2009- Responsibilities/ Key Achievements:
-Welcomes visitors by greeting them ,in person or on the telephone ;answering or referring inquiries
-Maintains security by flowing procedures;monitoring logbook;issuing visitor badges
-Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories ;giving instructions