Ligabue September 2014 - at Present• Inventory management familiarity.
• Monitoring quality standards
• Planning menus in consultation with chefs
• Ensuring health and safety regulations are strictly observed
• Dealing with staffing and client issues;
• Setting and agreeing budgets
• Recruiting and training permanent and casual staff;
• Organizing, leading and motivating the team.
• HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) is a system that helps food look at how they handle food and introduces procedures to make sure the food produced is safe to eat.
• To ensure that food handlers receive appropriate supervision and instruction/training in food hygiene in line with their work activity and should enable them to handle food safely.
1977 - 1981
(4 years) Thanjavur - Tamil Nādu