Work in Denmark October 2016 - at PresentPrimary tasks:
• Recruitment of specialized profiles within the life science sector
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with top technical universities and Danish enterprises within the life science sector
• Participating in job fairs in Europe
• Providing international jobseekers with information and guidance regarding the Danish labour market
Communication and Marketing Assistant
The engineer (newspaper) October 2013 - March 2016Primary tasks:
• Designing and writing (using eMarketeer) emails regarding services that Mediehuset Ingeniøren has to offer our different clients and users.
• Helping out on different fairs and events held by Mediehuset Ingeniøren, informing students and job seekers about how our recruitment and job site can be helpful regarding career opportunities within the field of engineering.
• Maintaining a good relationship with our clients by personalizing the communication to each of our single customer/customer group.
• Running the CRM-system (SuperOffice) to keep customer records and categorizing this data in groups for the better use of sales activities.
• Writing and designing other kinds of materials such as one-pagers, web banners and roll-ups.
Online Recruitment (Black Belt)
2016 - 2016
Copenhagen Business School
2013 - 2016
(3 years) Region Hovedstaden