Head, Business Program Management Office
at Carsem, Hong Leong Group
January 2017 - at Present
Dr. Sivabalan has 22 years of experience in business operation strategy development, marketing, engineering, project management, supply chain operation and business establishment. Dr. Sivabalan has worked aboard in USA and Germany for several years, spearheading many big win projects. In addition, he has established 2 foreign associate companies in Malaysia, Handy Harman Ele, USA and Spatial View, GMBH, Germany. He held a Chief Operating Officer position with Spatial View, aimed to develop and delivery revenue of Euro 60 million. Prior, he was the Regional Director for Handy Harman implemented revenue profile of USD 20 million yearly.
2008 - 2008 (1 year) Kuala Lumpur
at USM, Penang
2002 - 2005 (3 years) Pulau Pinang
Business Management, Program Management, Supply Chain and Business Operation
• Marketing Strategy Establishment and execution
• Business establishment and business operation.
• Critical, Tactical and Strategy Management implementation
• Experience in P&L management and budgeting controls aligning with KPIs
• Spearheaded evaluation/improvement of a standard migration in terms industry benchmark compliance
• Product Life Cycle Management from Creation to EOL.
• Experience in capacity planning and execute delivery on plan
• Contract manufacturing and supply chain knowledge and execution
• Volume forecast execution and Just in Time practices for material planning (MRP and ERP).
• Negotiation experience with overseas management team and contractors.
• Experience in developing reports, analytics, and assessment tools to
evaluate performance and improvement opportunities-PMIST.
• Strong relationship with management to drive cost effective program and improvement with partners. (VMI and Turnkey project)
• Project, Program and portfolio management and implementation