Professional Services Manager
at ANALYTICAL VIEW (SAS Partner)
August 2018 - October 2019
• Responsible for the P/L and service delivery of a team of 15 Consultants and Developers. • Supervising implementation of SAS analytics solutions covering the Risk, Data Management and BI functions mainly in Financial Services and Telecommunications industries.
Technology Advisory Manager
July 2012 - August 2018
• Managed and co-ordinated various teams, from technology and management Consultants to third-party vendors in delivering digital transformation and strategy-enabling projects in diverse industries, such as Telecoms, Financial Services, Health and Manufacturing. • Actively involved in various stages of the projects, from alignment to strategy, stakeholder management, analysis and capturing of business requirements, solutions design according to best practices and latest trends, change management and deployment to production.
Technology Consulting Principal Consultant
March 2007 - June 2012
• Systems Integration and Technology Consulting roles, leading teams and taking responsibility for delivering according to specifications. • Participated in project delivery in Telecoms, Shipping, Financial Services and Energy industries. • Actively involved throughout the project lifecycle, from scope management, analysis and design, implementation, acceptance testing and production deployment.
Value Added Services (VAS) Principal Engineer
at WIND HELLAS
March 2004 - March 2007
• Managed marketing requests for VAS projects from an IT perspective; responsible for the end to end delivery, produce feasibility studies, technical specifications and coordinate external suppliers and internal teams to ensure proper delivery and operations.
COMPUTER SYSTEMS ENGINEER
February 2000 - July 2002
• Responsible for the delivery and the integration of the billing system, part of an OSS that managed a pan-European fiber-optic communications network for a major B2B communications services provider. • The OSS expanded over Customer Care and Billing, Service Delivery, and Network Management layers and consisted of several integrated applications (such as Siebel, Opera, Remedy, Workforce Management, Service Management, HP OpenView).
at LOGICA CMG
January 1999 - February 2000
• System Operator for large Telecom provider (KPN Orange, now Telenet) • Customization of the Business Support System (BSS) for the Belgian market. • Responsible for the daily system operations (such as bill runs, direct debits to banks etc.) and 1st level support.
MSc ADVANCED COMPUTING
at UNIVERSITY OF BRISTOL
1997 - 1998 (1 year) Bristol
COMPUTER SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
at UNIVERSITY OF WEST ATTICA
1992 - 1997 (5 years) Attica
Knowledge and keywords