Continental Powertrain Romania BU / Div. Function - Fuel & Exhaust Management April 2014 - at PresentAutomotive domain:
▪ Responsible for the introduction into serial production of new product launches for famous car manufacturer;
▪ coordinating all new product launch preparation until SOP (start of production) and monitoring line performance for 6 months after SOP;
▪ responsible for the realization of the launch project: coordinates the members of the project core team and implement the core team decisions;
▪ responsible for the correct production routing introduction in SAP (ERP software);
▪ Monitoring and supporting the line in reaching the targets for: capacity analyze reports, FPY (First Pass Yield), scrap level, OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) in the period SOP+6 months;
▪ coordinating and ensuring process capability of the installed production processes;
▪ Responsible with the coordination of changes of the line / product after SOP: planning, feasibility study, drawings updated
ROUTE 66 October 2010 - March 2014IT field:
▪ Acting as intermediary between external customers (worldwide smartphone makers) and in-house product development (Engine department, Common UI department), controlling the milestones and deadlines.
▪ Making a project development plan by estimating and planning project activities: releasing the app UI, store configuration, updating web page.
▪ Staying in contact with customers on a daily basis through email or Skype conference calls.
▪ Analyzing and translating customer requirements regarding product development into internal milestones.
▪ Managing the expectations of external customer. The expectations were shared via internal meetings with R&D on weekly basis.
Customer support specialist
ROUTE 66 September 2008 - October 2010▪ Analyzing the issues experienced by customers and offering real-time solutions through e-mail or phone calls.
▪ Participating in ensuring the technical assistance for the company’s Russian speaking and British customers
▪ Following and developing company procedures with regards to delivery this type of support.
▪ Translating texts into Russian language for technical assistance.