at AL HATMY DESIGN AND ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY
July 2014 - at Present
Dar es Salaam Region
● Conduction of concrete slump tests before casting in a particular member ● To supervise all site works i.e. earth works and concrete works ● To supervise all measurement works carried out in the project. ● Control the quality and quantities of all works (earth work quantities). ● Advising and reporting to Engineer on any arising issues likely to affect Works. ● Preparation of monthly site progress report of all activities relating to survey ● Supervision of all pre inspection works before submission of Requests for Inspection and Approval (RFIA) to the consulting engineer for final inspection and work approval
BEng in Civil Engineering
at St, Joseph University in Tanzania
2014 - 2018 (4 years) Dar es Salaam Region
● Review and proofread plans, specifications, codes, shop drawings,
Submittals, procedures, reports. memos, status reports, contractor's
minimum days, delay days, change order days and all correspondence
between the architect, engineer, testing agencies, and the contractor.
● Preparation of daily work reports, monthly progress report to the client,
and minutes of meeting to be held during progressive site meeting.
● Inspection of site works such as steel reinforcements of different structural members such slab, beams, columns and staircase, electrical and plumbing first fixing and concrete casting.
● Establish and maintain all Contractors reports which include submittals,
correspondence, supplemental instructions, Requests for
Information (RFI), Requests for Inspection and Approval (RFIA)