MSc in Information Security and Digital Forensics with a deep knowledge of penetration testing, incident response and digital forensics. I am seeking a new challenge. Ready to apply the knowledge and skills to defend the critical infrastructure from cyber threats.
Computer Repair Technician
AlHussein Computers January 2011 - January 2012Worked in a local computer shop that serves tens of customers every day. It was a voluntary customer-facing role. Beside successfully increased customers’ satisfaction, it involved formatting, troubleshooting and repairing computers, smartphones, laptops, tablets. In addition, installing and configuring different computer hardware, printers, operating systems and applications.
Associate Field Service Engineer
Advanced Electronics Company July 2008 - July 2008This role involved working on a DMT F-15 Simulators project under supervision of AEC, Boeing, and the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF). Administered and maintained more than 20 networked nodes including flight simulators, training instruction systems, servers, printers and photocopiers. Successfully coordinated with vendors and other support/service providers on and off site in addition to working with client representatives to address, investigate and fix any technical issues.
• Executed the work according to the latest approved revision and constantly keeping on top of the latest OEM’s maintenance manuals. .
• Reviewed and updated operational and maintenance documents and procedures.
• Acted as a single point of contact by handling calls and escalating issues where necessary to lead site engineers.
• Troubleshot and fixed network, software and hardware problems in the network.
• Assessed in preparing daily, weekly, monthly, and semi-annual reports.
IT Summer Trainee
Samba Financial Group June 2006 - August 2006Key Responsibilities:
• Worked across teams throughout the IT division
• Worked with a Database Development Team on designing web-based interface for one of the main databases.
• Administered users’ accounts and users’ security access rights with the Help Desk Team.
• Monitored the systems activities and processes using specialised IDSs and handled security incidents with the Incident Response Team.
• Monitored web services and national and international ATM networks for security breaches and problems.
MSc Advanced Security and Digital Forensics
Edinburgh Napier University
2012 - 2013
(1 year) Edinburgh
BSc Computer Engineering
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
1999 - 2007
(8 years) Al Minţaqah ash Sharqīyah