at Royal Investment LLC
December 2017 - at Present
• Developing quotes and proposals, Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person. • A key member of the Strategic team closely involved in pricing, inventory management. • Keep the management updated on the latest developments, challenges, and opportunities. • Managing the manpower, Liaise between maintenance team and upper management, i.e., reimbursement to the supervisor, annual leaves and other requests when required. • Full operational set-up and maintenance coordination properties (furnishing, supplies, services, etc) • Liaise, manage and negotiate with contractors, vendors and external business • Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials, resolving internal priorities, recommending equity investment. • Lead the financial negotiation strategy, and provide oversight for the operational management of vendors, ensuring effective agreements
business Development Manger
at ZMG Management
October 2015 - October 2016
• Held a senior management position reporting directly to Chief Executive Officer (CEO). • Generate new Sales development deals for Company by Contacting Potential Clients. • Complete sale deals; draw up forms and real estate contracts. Close deals and provide contract assistance as needed. • Accomplishing sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising. • Identifying new sales leads, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs. • Approaching Landlords, Investors Companies to know about their requirements for new Business opportunities. • Conduct Market Research to develop an understanding of the competition, opportunities, and customers. • Negotiate prices, remain aware of the industry standards and maintain a good knowledge of what flexibility if any is allowed by the Owner during negotiations. • In Respect and follow RERA, Ejari and Land Department rules as well as company procedures.
at Investors Lounge Real Estate
February 2014 - September 2015
• Achieving sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews. • Additionally acted as a team leader, Assist and Consult the Clients throughout the sales process. • Liaise with clients in order to determine and meet their individual requirements. • Accountable for all operational and developmental aspects of existing and new clients. • Continually look to identify further business opportunities through effective liaising with related external Sales and marketing agents. • Attained sales goals and objectives through the key performance indicators (KPI’s). • Keep information about all updated laws of Real Estate. • Closed the Residential, & Commercial Sales deals. see less
at Royal Empire Real Estate
October 2012 - September 2013
• Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities. • Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements. • Sourcing Property owners for sale and rentals. • Doing daily, weekly and monthly follow-ups for payments from Sundry Debtors. • Preparation of payment schedule month-wise on the basis of expected collections in a month. • Source the Properties as per Client’s requirement, Ensure smooth and professional transactions.
at HOE CBLLC
April 2008 - February 2012
• Fully in charge of the CEO’s office, manage travel and schedule, Prepare confidential documents, • Provide administrative and clerical support to departments when required. • Develop Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. • Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms. • Maintain the hardcopy of electronic files, handle info requests.