Al Ghail Power April 2012 - at Present• Responsible for day to day Predictive/Corrective maintenance,breakdown & shutdown job in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
• Recommends solutions and implements appropriate corrective action for major or complex maintenance issues.
• Trouble shooting & maintenance of DCS / Siemens S7 PLC / Field Instruments etc.
• Ensure full conformity of E&I equipments with safety standards and calibration compliances, and manage control program..
• Spares management: Evaluating enquiries for procurement of instruments accessories. To prepare technical submittals, drawings. Coordinating with EPC & EPCM contractors . .
• To prepare budgets & plan to monitor/control expenditure for maintenance.
• Participating in HSE program, Safety Audit Programs, Competency Programs of staff on all instrumentation maintenance issues for continuous improvement in maintenance performance.
• Ability to propose, train,develop and promote persons to improve service efficiency.