VastPotato November 2014 - at Present- Developing core 3D modules for visualization application and skin cancer diagnostic device.
- Integrating graphics and geometry libraries including CGAL, PCL, OpenCV and VTK in unity3d.
- Developing plugins and production tools for unity3d and 3ds Max.
- Developing prototypes to estimate project scope.
- I am reporting to Technical Director and coordinating with 3D modelers and graphic designers.
Senior Software Engineer
Arbisoft December 2012 - October 2014- Developed 2D/3D mobile games, serious game, medical simulations and visualization applications.
- Developed projects using unity3d, Visualization Tool Kit, and Point Cloud Library.
- Gave a Talk on Physics in video games and interactive applications.
- Worked with clients and multicultural teams based in Pakistan, India and United States.
- I was reporting to CEO, Principal Engineer and also worked with former CTO of Align Technology.
Software Engineer (Team Lead)
Off-Road Studios September 2011 - November 2012- Started my career in game development and 3D applications development in a start-up studio.
- Joined as an initial team member and played multiple roles of programmer, game designer, and QA.
- Developed multiple projects for mobile and standalone platform using unity3d.
- Managed team of developers and worked closely with 3D designers, concept artists, and sound engineer.
- Worked with business development team on project proposals and execution strategies.
- I was reporting directly to co-founders of the company.
CS291 Interactive 3D Graphics
2013 - 2013
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences
2007 - 2011
(4 years) Punjab