Mahindra Emirates Vehicle Armouring April 2015 - at Present▪ Sustain the development and application of Six Sigma tools in organization.
▪ Integrate Six Sigma concepts & tools into the business units.
▪ Inspection of Armored vehicles as per the Production Work Order (PWO).
▪ Implements six sigma directives that focuses on reducing process and product variation. Implements
such tools as: Process Capability, Pareto analysis, Fishbone.
▪ Facilitating lean projects directed at reducing waste and improving quality to provide greater value;
implements such tools as: 5S, KPI, and Kaizen.
▪ Inspection of armouring process, welding process and painting process.
▪ Preparation of all documents as per ISO 9001.
▪ Ensuring that the OH&S management system is established, implemented, and maintained.
▪ Inspection of the vehicle at the final stage and preparing the documents and making the delivery note.
▪ Draw up Internal Quality Audit Schedules, conduct the audit, and counsel the auditors for
Sahana Technologies January 2014 - December 2014▪ Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products.
▪ Monitoring the production activity to ensure the process is in line with the required quality by regular
▪ Read interpret component blue prints, technical drawings, schematics given by clients.
▪ Providing effective production planning & scheduling production activities of projects in accordance
with client’s requirements.
▪ Quality inspection of components and assemblies as per the component blue print drawings of the
clients, and to follow as per the Quality Plan Documents.
▪ To monitor & reject during inspections wherever necessary. (During the process of component Making,
like: Welding Section, Forming Section, Bending Section, Grinding & Finishing Sections). To initiate
corrective actions for Non – Conformances wherever possible instead of rejection.