Inbox Business Technologies June 2012 - December 2014Functional lead for implementation of Purchasing, Inventory, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, LCM, Cost Management SLA, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, E-Business Tax, Approvals Management Engine and Cash management.
Supervisor for implementing Oracle Financials R12. Detailed job role involves:
• Conducting orientation sessions and presentations for high level management to create management buy-in for the new system
• Conducting As is system study and documenting and flowcharting the current system
• Conducting presentations for finalization of structures to power users
• Mapping user requirements in functional design document
• Implementation on test server
• Conducting user training secessions for Oracle financials modules
• Implementation on production server
• Assisting IT specialist in making customized reports and mapping requirements
• Post implementation review and issue resolution
• Reconciling legacy system with new system
Price Waterhouse Coopers December 2007 - June 2012My responsibilities in Assurance and Business advisory (ABAS) department at PwC encompassed the following:
- Project management and human resource management.
- Communication and liaison with clients
- Assist manager in drafting communications with the audit committee.
- Identify business risks and significant risks, bring them to the manager’s attention at early stages and document in the file after reaching the conclusions.
- Understanding, scoping, evaluation and validation of controls activities.
- Perform risk assessment, Evaluate control environment, identify key control activities, understand and document business cycles and Testing Operating effectiveness of controls.
- Recommend improvements in management’s enacted internal controls system and monitoring implementation of our advice.
- Assessment of, degree of reliance to be placed on management’s control systems.
- Planning the extent of audit work and the determination of desired forms of evidence.