Sr. Group QHSE professional / ENG, UAE - OSHAD approved Grade A Practitioner & Trakhees Accreditation program - FZIO
Sr. Group QHSE professional
July 2018 - at Present
- Assess, Develop, provide implementation and technical support for the maintenance and continuous improvement of all ENG group companies along with required operational checks to be compliant with AD-OSHMS & ISO 45001:2018, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 standards including corrective and preventive measures. - Provide QHSE improvement proposals stating the non-conformance, proposed corrective action, required resources for corrective actions and plan of implementation. - Follow up to ensure that corrective actions are implemented where necessary and ensure that any certification requirements are complied with ISO Standards and AD-OHSMS. - Coordinates and participate in the investigation of accidents and near misses. - Review and analyze accidents and near miss incidents and making corrective actions and recommendations. - Conduct the scheduled internal audits (QHSE) for various departments and locations for the group.
QHSE Senior Engineer
at Gargash Enterprises
October 2016 - June 2018
- Conduct QHSE committee with site managers (QHSE representatives). - Address the most important points to the site managers which may be life endangering or not complying with Dubai QHSE Legislation. - Ensure that HSE laws and legislation are updating regularly. - Establish QHSE Policy for the company and Regulations /SOPs for each site as per the nature of its work environment. - Establish and maintain centralize control of records of all fitness certificates of each site's equipment including lifts, jacks, boilers etc. and also the records of HSE cards of staff issued by Dubai Municipality/Government . - Ensure all equipment are calibrated & tested according to the annual calibration plan and test register . - Liaises with site QHSE representative to get the certificates/health cards processed/issued/renewed. - Organize and chair a monthly QHSE meeting with representatives to discuss issues related to the field.
at International Naval Works
June 2014 - September 2016
- Establish , Reviewing & updating the QHSE System and to ensure that it is in accordance with the standard. - Follow the Internal QHSE Audit Plan in Abu Dhabi branch. - Carry out the Internal QHSE Audits in AD branch , record the implementation and effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions taken for Non Conformities found. - Inform the QHSE Manager with the Audit’s Results. - Assist AD Branch Manager for establishing QHSE Objectives for the Branch and forward the same to QHSE Manager for reviewing and approval. - Prepare the QHSE Objectives / Targets Program and follow up the implementation for the same. department in main office to prepare the Annual training Plans. - Ensure that legal and environmental laws are updating regularly. - Ensure all equipment in Musaffah yard are calibrated & tested according to the annual calibration plan and test register . - Carry out emergency drills in AD Office and Musaffah Yard.
at SCOMI Oiltools
January 2013 - May 2014
Muḩāfaz̧at al Qāhirah
- Complete and establish Emergency Response Plan for the office and sites. - Devise, and coordinate training programs or media that will increase proficiency in safe practices and promote QHSE consciousness. - Review internal QHSE policies and practices to ensure they are correct and appropriate; conduct hazard and risk assessments and change existing, or develop new recommendations process. - Directs the resources and activities of the company branch to support the QHSE programs by providing advices and guidance to the Company Senior Management). - Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge across the Division to create a culture that prioritizes effective QHSE and balances overall associated costs. - Provide regular written reports, as well as other production-related results and updates to the Senior Management Team. - Establish and maintain a system incident reporting, investigation and analysis as stipulated in the QHSE manual.
at LInk misr international
December 2006 - January 2013
Muḩāfaz̧at al Qāhirah
- Ensure liaison with Health, Safety & Environment officers between work sites and the head office. - Implement corporate requirements applicable to all worksite activates. - Develop training and implement such training on the different worksites. - Establish roles and responsibilities for site safety officers and provide guidance and coaching for them . - Develop all the required documentation, operational checks and reports for the HSE Management System to be compliant with OHSAS 18001/2007 and ISO 14001/ 2004 standards, including corrective and preventive measures. - Establish and maintain a program to conduct random inspections and respond to concerns of property indoor air quality, communicable disease, sanitation, and general safety hazards by conducting inspection of sites, buildings, building systems or equipment and recommend corrections for deficiencies to ensure compliance with Safety standards.
Bachelor of Science - Special Chemistry
at Al-Azhar University
2000 - 2005 (5 years) Muḩāfaz̧at al Qāhirah