25+ years’ experience in IMC in Hospitality, Financial Services, Health & Advertising Industries. Stage Manager in Theatre, Film Production Manager, Marketing Manager in Hospitality (EXCO Member) Business Director in Advertising with Corporate, Retail & FMCG Clients.
Sales and Marketing Manager
at PPO Serve
April 2018 - at Present
1. Digital Strategy for The Birthing Team 2. Driving Volumes for our Maternity, Population Health and HIV Testing & Treatment Programmes 3. Marketing Activities for sites in Johannesburg, Durban, Pretoria & Polokwane 4. Research and Reporting 5. Business Development and Driving the Overall Business Sales Pipeline
at Brightrock Insurance
March 2017 - April 2018
1. Assisting Financial Advisors with the client’s risk portfolios 2. Comparative quoting on competitor products in line with product benefits 3. Liaison and customer relationship building 4. Call Centre Management
Sales and Marketing Executive
at Atomic Gaming
January 2015 - December 2016
1. Centralised co-ordination of all Sales, Marketing, Advertising, PR & Publicity, Events & Promotions 2. Sales efforts for Atomic’s products both locally and internationally. Focus areas of travel include South Africa (Mpumulanga, Limpopo, Gauteng, Eastern & Western Cape), Namibia, Lesotho & Swaziland. Rest of Africa in Systems Company Portfolio. 3. Liaison and Customer Relationship Building with Executives, Principles in our Distributorship and Clients on behalf of Atomic Gaming
April 2014 - September 2014
1. Senior Account Management for marquee clients: SAB, Sasol and New Business Development 2. Assist in developing of a digital strategy for key clients and assisting with Global Projects for SABMiller with our London Office in line with local SAB office in Sandton
at Sun International
September 2001 - March 2014
Held positions in Marketing at various units within the Sun International Group, liaising with Group Marketing and the various divisional offices with a direct reporting structure at unit level.
at Tania Reid Communications
April 2000 - September 2001
Overseeing and managing fund raising, public relations and marketing for the following clients: 1. Namibia Red Cross Society – Voluntary work. 2. Quite Storm Film Productions – Production Manager. 3. Renaissance Promotions – PR and Office Manager. 4. National Theatre of Namibia – Front of House and Stage Manager. 5. The Sign Shop – PR Consultant. • Responsible for compiling budgets and continuity plans. • Responsible for castings and research.
at TBWA Hunt Lascaris
May 1998 - March 2000
1. Managing and coordinating client service. 2. Responsible for year plans and budgets. 3. Handling media liaisons and media buying. 4. Responsible for production coordination and event planning. 5. Servicing the following clients: • Telecom Namibia (Corporate Telecommunications) • NamWater (Corporate) • Standard Bank Namibia (Corporate Finance) • Queenspark (Retail) • Gustav Voigts Centre (Retail) • Namib Mills (Retail)
at National Theatre of Namibia
January 1995 - March 1998
1. Overseeing the technical and logistical requirements for promoters showcasing both local and international performances at the theatre. 2. Managing and coordinating the following key areas: • Sound and PA requirements, lighting plotting and rigging and workshop management (set building, flys and props). • Costume and rehearsal venue hire. • Staff overtime and transport management. • Staff training and development. • Health and Safety requirements and liaison with the fire departments. • Drafting and finalising contacts for promoters in conjunction with the general manager and PR manager. • Assisting PR with publicity for shows and corporate membership acquisition. • Managing outside event logistics.
Degree in Integrated Marketing Communication
2012 - 2017 (5 years) Gauteng
Accredited in Public Relations
2006 - 2010 (4 years) Gauteng
Various skills in the Marketing Mix, including Digital Marketing, Social Media, Public Relations, Sales and Business Development
Knowledge and keywords