Social Media Marketing, Strategist, Content, Digital Marketing, Customer Experience, Branding, Blogger| Tech Addict| Author @Innovation Village #LookUp
Customer Services Representative
Econet Wireless Zimbabwe January 2016 - at Present- Identifies and satisfies customer needs in line with customer services and company policy;
- Answers and resolves queries within service turnaround times;
- Familiarizing with the functionality of all products and services offered by Econet;
- Provides feedback on initiatives that can improve on customer experience;
- Suggests modifications for improvement on products and services through feedback gathered from customers;
- Sales promotion through consumer education.
Econet Wireless Zimbabwe May 2015 - December 2015- Responsible for achieving outbound call rates within telesales team;
- Identified opportunities for cross/up selling of company products and services e.g., Econet Premiums,etc;
- Developed telesales campaigns including scripting, and features and benefits as related to individual customer needs;
- Developed a database of all potential objections for each product and provides solutions for each;
- Developed an in-depth understanding of company and competitive products capitalizing on competitors’ weaknesses in the proposal development process;
- Qualified all incoming leads;
- Conducted win/loss analyses on all closed sales;
- Achieved revenue and profit targets through outbound telesales;
- Identified and developed plans for cross sell/up-sell opportunities within telesales team.;
- Proactively sought out new opportunities whilst maintaining relationships with established clients to build and maintain a portfolio of preferred partners.
Delta Beverages August 2014 - March 2015- Promoted Company products and upholding Company image;
- Planned, executed and sustained SBs sales to achieve set targets;
- Provided customer and consultancy services to outlets;
- Ensured effective implementation of all sales promotion programs and initiatives;
- Ensured high standard of both brand visibility and merchandising;
- Competitor activity tracking and analysis to facilitate informed decision making and appropriate action plans;
- Ensured timeous payment by customers;
- Produced, daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Village Savings and Lending Field Facilitator
World Vision Zimbabwe January 2014 - August 2014As the Field Facilitator in the Village Savings and Lending (VSL), l was responsible for the management and implementation of ENSURE Village Savings and Lending component of the livelihoods project in Chimanimani District. I worked closely with Trainers/Volunteers to implement VSL activities and continued monitoring and supporting the groups.
This ENSURE program in Chimanimani intended to :
- Increase household and micro enterprise productivity and income through market oriented value chain development approaches;
- Improve nutrition among mothers of reproductive age and children under the age of five;
- Increase household resilience to shocks.
Sales and Marketing
Huawei Technologies Co. January 2013 - November 2013- Development of a sales/marketing strategy and plan for key markets within the territory to ensure achievement of sales and profitability targets;
- Responsible for identifying new opportunities and sales segments;
- Responsible for building new relationships with customers and business development;
- Developed targeted sales initiatives to new product segments and exporters;
- Lead generation and follow ups consistently;
-Worked closely with colleagues with operational responsibility, to ensure that the scope of services offered are achievable, and that customer expectations are met or exceeded;
- Preparation of monthly sales and marketing reports, including details of competitor activity and Customer visitation reports;
- Preparation of quotations, proposal presentations, service offers and responses to customer inquiries;
- Took an active role in marketing, administrations and provide general assistance/administrative support to clients;
Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
Contre Action La Faim June 2012 - December 2012As the Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant I was responsible for carrying out Monitoring and Evaluation activities at district levels for the Cash Transfer Project that ran for 7 months in Chipinge District.
- Developed project Monitoring and Evaluation activity plans and submitted to Field Supervisor;
- Participated in monitoring and evaluation assessments;
- Collected data through focus group discussions, key informants and house hold respondents;
- Compiled and cleaned data (Qualitative and Quantitative) for survey assessments;
- Trained enumerators on data collection tools;
- Administered the project data indicator performance tracking tool;
- Compiled district M&E reports and submitting ti the Field Supervisor.
Human Resources Intern
CARE International in Zimbabwe January 2011 - December 2011Established and maintained administrative systems and processes that allowed effective management of all correspondence, reporting requirements and documentation, including personal details of all new staff members and updating and accurately maintaining data of all existing employees.
General HR Duties;
- Assisted in implementing HR policies and procedures;
- Co-ordinated all recruitment activities and induction process for new starters;
- Accessible and responded to staff/manager inquiries in a timely manner;
- Helped assemble multiple Training & Development workshops;
Bachelor Of Social Science Degree in Human Resources Management
Great Zimbabwe University
2009 - 2012
(3 years) Masvingo Province
Bachelor of Arts in Humanities (History & Divinity)
2008 - 2012
(4 years) Manicaland Province