Marketing Manager & Director of International Events
at Krishnapatnam Port
January 2018 - at Present
• Managing international marketing and sales for Singapore office. • Responsible for growing brand awareness in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and India. • Main responsibilities include; marketing, events management, project management, public and client relations. • Responsible for planning, overseeing and executing operational needs for all international golf events, as well as create and analysis post event reports. • Hosting luxury events for 100+ participants with a budget ranging from$50,000- $80,000. Heading 3 golf-based marketing events yearly in Dubai, Singapore, and Seoul to grow public relations and market awareness of Krishnapatnam Port and group companies. • Responsible for all VIP and celebrity guest hosting and arrangements prior to and during all events. • Increased companies’ network by 102% in 2 years with international and domestic marketing efforts.
May 2017 - December 2018
•Managed over 200 employees, 6 dining locations and 4 million dollars in revenue in food service outlets at Wake Forest University. •Responsibilities included hiring employees, financial accountability, scheduling, marketing and in-depth knowledge and accountability of the food management process. • Created and analyzed weekly budget reports and presented to client • Responsible for creating and executing weekly events and private dining experiences •Responsible for organizing, designing, marketing and managing the 2016 Employee Appreciation Day for over 300 associates.
Assistant Operations Manager
July 2016 - May 2017
• First-line Supervisor in the Aramark A2L Manager Trainee Program for Wake Forest Dining Location, Einstein’s Bagels. • Responsible for daily operations of the retail location including; labor and scheduling, food management process, upholding brand standards, quarterly marketing and client reviews. • Hosted planned and organized monthly and yearly events for marketing and brand awareness, working closely with the headquarters to ensure all brand standards were met.
August 2014 - July 2016
• Manager for the private box suites at Bon Secours Wellness Arena, responsible for VIP client relations and event organizing. • Gained in depth knowledge of large and small scale catering • Nightly event responsibilities including; procuring supplies, catering, planning and organizing VIP experiences for guests and suite owners • Providing seamless customer-service in a fast-pasted dynamic environment
at The Cliffs Communities
May 2015 - August 2015
• Responsible for daily operations of golf shop, merchandise management, customer service, inventory, reaching sales goals and visual merchandising. • Oversaw the planning and execution of seasonal and annual golf tournaments and also set up personal shopping and buying experiences for high profile members.
at LoudMouth Golf Clothing Company
May 2014 - August 2014
• Data analyst of existing products and new product launches. • Sales manager for US and International branches. • Website developer and administrator for international and domestic website portals. • Customer support consultants for the North American division.
Masters in Human Resources Development
at Clemson University
2017 - 2018 (1 year)
Bachelors of Science in Tourism Management - Emphasis in Event Management
at Clemson University
2012 - 2016 (4 years) South Carolina