Magduechhu Hydroelectric Project February 2012 - at Present1. Keeping track and reporting on Project site work progress against scheduled or milestone & budget
2. Closed interaction with contractor and resolve problems with regards to site work as they arise, provide timely solutions to all.
3. Conducting site work activities in a safe and healthy manner and work in accordance with established safety company requirement.
4. Promoting a positive working environment in order to achieve the organization goal.
Punatsangchu Hydroelectric Project February 2009 - January 20121. Work in procuring of goods and services, liaising closely with respond Officer in compliance with PHPA-I, rules & regulation.
2. Preparing procuring request, creating requisition, evaluation results, price negotiating, purchase orders and confirming the quality and quantity of good or service received and preparing payment request.
3. Good storing and delivery/ distribution
4. Satisfied and maintain good relationship for timely actions in preparing and follow up on request for payment to various vendors, suppliers.
Ministry of Work & Human Resources June 2008 - December 20081. Strive and achieved quality by applying process and discipline toward optimizing good student academic performance.
2. Accomplish strong and good planning, organizing, and monitoring abilities for students while tutoring theoretical and practical classes
3. Handled additional responsibility as co- curriculum in-charge besides teaching, policing to keep youngster busy during their leisure time to refrain from involving drugs abuse & teenage pregnancy by conducting indoor & outdoor games activities.