I am a multilingual, CEMS International Management student, with a strong quantitative background given my BA in Banking and Finance, and Cambridge A' Level specialisation in Maths, Accounting and Economics. I have a strong CQ given my Erasmus exchanges, academic and internship experiences abroad.
Musiad-EU Representative Intern
at Musiad Belgium
November 2019 - at Present
- Deal with the Transparency Register (accreditation) of the organisation. - Write protocols of weekly meetings in Turkish. - Write news events on website and social media tools. - Translate company's brochure from Turkish to English.
at Institute for Greater Europe
November 2019 - at Present
- Deal with the financial assets of the company. - Headhunt sponsors and grant donors.
Human Resources Intern
at Turkish Airlines
October 2018 - January 2019
- Assisted my supervisor in interviewing cabin crew candidates. - Inspected the recruited cabin crew members' documents to check if they were in line with the Turkish legal standards and THY business practices, and reported to my supervisor if there were anything missing. - Coordinated with other interns to execute data entries, and match online and offline data to give a clearer and more measurable picture of the nearly 100 new recruitees. - Helped in the orientation programme of the newly recruited cabin crew members by checking if all contracts were signed and all appropriate information filled. - Prepared Turkish Airlines' brochures and gift packages (according to a certain standard arrangement) to be distributed in various airports for marketing purposes.
Independent Audit Intern
at AAC Independent Audit Consultancy Company
March 2018 - May 2018
- Assisted the Independent Audit team in checking the financial statements of companies for errors and misstatements, and to see if they are in conformity with the GAAP and IFRS. - Translated legal documents from Turkish to English.
Business Development Intern
at Erasmus+ Mobility
July 2017 - September 2017
- Headhunted the most potential B2B customers in India to invest in smart city solutions to solve diverse urbanisation problems in Mumbai. After a few exchanges by emails (e.g. to send them questionnaires on the subject matter), organised a Skype meeting with one of the managers. - Wrote reports on poverty and women HBW in India. - Contributed to the organisation of workshops, took notes and photos, briefed to my manager, and wrote summaries of the events on website. - Contributed to web content development by writing some sections of the website like "Home", "About Us", among others. - Also reviewed and inspected the other interns' work before uploading on the website. - Entered all contact details of B2B clients previously tracked by former intern into an Excel sheet using a machine card reader or also entering the data manually when needed. - Wrote protocol on the event organised with the Consulate General of India Munich on Smart City Mission.
Training and Technical Cooperation Intern
January 2017 - February 2017
- With reference to the resolution, "Empowerment of Women in and through the Media", training workshops were to be conducted by SESRIC for the OIC Member States to educate people on how to conduct research works and studies for monitoring and reporting women's presence in the media. My main tasks included contacting (by email and phone calls) each candidate to ask them about their availabilities and interests in participating in the workshops, and reporting the names of the nominees for the workshops to my supervisor. - Conducted research on Halal tourism, and potential market prospects (demand) in this field and in which market region(s) there is the highest potential in the near future (Strategy: Market Segmentation and Target Segments). - Summarised company annual reports in the health sector. - Wrote note verbales to Embassies of the OIC Member States.
at Sotravic Ltd
December 2012 - December 2012
Plaines Wilhems District
- Assigned the task of conducting data and error analyses to identify the causes of the unbalanced balance sheets of the company by the Accounting Manager. - Signed and issued cheques and invoices to B2B customers.
CEMS Master in International Management
at Koç University / UC Louvain School of Management
2018 - at Present (2 years) İstanbul
Bachelor in Banking and Finance
at Ankara Yildirim Beyazit University
2014 - 2018 (4 years) Ankara
5-month Academic Turkish
at Gazi University
2017 - 2017 (1 year) Ankara
9-month Turkish Preparatory Course
at Ankara University
2013 - 2014 (1 year) Ankara
Knowledge and keywords