14 Years of Information Technology SDLC Agile DevOps experience in Solution Design & Implementation of technical implementation & delivery of highly scalable Web, Distributed, Client-Server business centric applications using .NET, C# DevOps
Engineering team Lead, multiple projects and mentoring
at Credit Suisse
February 2011 - at Present
▪ Design & development of SOAP based, SOA WCF, ASP.NET MVC WEB API and RESTful JSON/XML services with various Security Methodologies. ▪ Web development using ASP.NET C# server-side, light weight pages in conjunction with light weight UI HTML, Ajax, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, Angular, boot strap and ReactJS ▪ RDBMS database development using TSQL queries optimiSation, complex stored procedures, views, functions, triggers & its performance tuning using SQL Server 2008/2012, Oracle 11g, MySQL, and Sybase. ▪ DevOps Agile development using C#
at HCL Technologies, Hyderabad
May 2010 - February 2011
● Design & Development of DFEs (Data Fix Engineering Script/SSIS packages) using ETL & TSQL queries ● Data Quality Analysis and Data Trend Analysis ● Estimation, planning and scheduling task efforts, team monitoring/mentoring, work tracking and follow-up to closure ● Owner and Leading DQA Operations for Offshore Team ● Handling the Database which is now in Terabyte and managing it across multiple environments – OAT, UAT, & Prod ● Involving in Database Performance Analysis, Root Cause Analysis ● Generating SSRS Reports – monthly and user specific
at Wipro Technologies
October 2007 - May 2010
Pune - Mahārāshtra
WCF web serivces, Asp.net application development using C# C# winforms development & Integration Batch development, deployment UAT/PROD deployment SQL Database development
at Syntel Ltd
October 2006 - August 2007
Pune - Mahārāshtra
Analysis of Change requests High level design, Low level design analysis C# winforms Health care application development Oracle database development Unit testing, Integrated testing & deployment
ITIL Foundation V3
at Pink Elephant
2012 - 2012 (1 year) Singapore
Master of Computer Applications
at Madurai Kamaraj University
2000 - 2003 (3 years)
Solution Architect/ Tech Lead
● Experience in working with Globally distributed teams such as Product Management, Stakeholders, Customers, Vendors, Business Analysts and Engineering teams from all regions APAC, AMER, EMEA and CH.
● Hands-on setup and implement DevOps/DevSecOps Project methodologies include Agile (SCRUM), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD)
● Familiar with DevOps E2E automated process like Jenkin, Configuration management with Chef Puppet and Containerization in AWS/Azure.
● Experience in multiple projects using Rich UI with, .NET CORE, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Rest API, SOA WCF Web Services, SharePoint, XML, LINQ, XSLT, Ajax, Java Script, jQuery, JSON, Angular, bootstrap, React, Java Script, Security, IIS Configuration
● Good Understanding of New languages like Python, Golang languages
● Good experience with SQL/MySQL, Extensive hands on in TSQL programming (Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions), data modeling, SSIS package with various ETL logics, SSRS using SQL-Server, Oracle as Back-End for any Application Development.
● Strong understanding web application security, cyber security threats, penetration testing and managing the security through cloud infrastructure.
● Worked on various roles like Full stack developer, Senior Technical Lead, Scrum Master, .NET solution developer, Technical Analyst, Senior Analyst etc.
● Experience in critical & escalated support issues root cause fixes and resolutions to global end users/clients/stakeholders.
● Strong analytical, creative, independent, debugging, support and troubleshooting skills with strong written and oral communication skills
Knowledge and keywords