Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort March 2013 - March 2015Executive chef • Responsible of 6 Operation Outlets and a Main kitchen Operation.
• Develop Kitchen and Stewarding Brigade consisting of 65 Staffs’
• Maintain a Food Cost at an Average of Company Standard.
• Improve Food Quality, Hygiene and Sanitation Over all Operation.
• Change and Adjust all menu (restaurants A la carte, Buffet, Packages) taking into consideration Guest Satisfaction, Hotels need, culinary development and ingredient availability, each time needed.
• Operate Banquet Operation up to 120 Guest at The Beach Open Air Area, 100 guests at the Garden Area, 12 Guest at Penida Meeting Room, 60 Guest at Winangsia Meeting Room, 170 Guest at Mandalika Meeting Room for catering Buffet, Set Menu Style or Coffee Break Style.
• Assist Purchasing Department finding best product at best cost in the market in order to further improve the food cost.
• Work Closely with AEMFB for any Food and Beverage Promotion and up to date on Buying Material feet with the Operation.