Human Resources Analist, Adviser/Consultant and Organizational Developer able to support actions related to the Management of Human Resources, including administrative support.
Senior HR Officer
at Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
October 2018 - at Present
Manage and ensure the full operation of the Human Resources Department of the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation in Inhambane. Provide technical advice on human resources management
HR Business Partner Manager – Moatize Coal Operation ( Logistic and Support areas)
at Vale Mozambique S.A
March 2016 - September 2018
• Advise and help line Managers on best Human Capital Management strategies and practices effectives for their daily operations, providing best HR practices to boost business goals; • Provide an advisory role to managers and staff to manage the full employment cycle, from recruitment, on boarding, talent management and development, performance management; • Ensure Business Practices are in accordance with Human Resource policies and labour law; • Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations; • Develop in partnership with the areas team leathers Training Programs appropriate to the Development team members; • Develop employee restructuring plans & Participate in the design, development and implementation of innovative workforce retention and motivation programs;
HR Consultant & Organizational Development Adviser
at INSITEC/INTELLICA, S.A GROUP
July 2014 - February 2016
Cidade de Maputo
• Develop the operational plan for the Human Resources Management Strategy and Organizational Development, in collaboration with relevant officials of the Directorate of Human resources and Administration in order to contribute to the maintenance of a cadre of qualified professionals that meet the needs of growth and development of the company; • Design and propose appropriate HR policies and their implementation plan to support Organizational Development processes of Group companies; • Plan and implement Organizational development programs through the development of policies that promote the best practices of the Human Capital Management of the Group; • Participate in meetings of the HR Management Teams to ensure compliance and efficient of the recommendations presented and decisions taken by the Department; • Provide Technical Advice and Support on effective implementation, policies, and HR Best Practices of Management including talent Performance Management.
HR Development Manager
at SOICO TV (Independent Communication Society)
October 2013 - June 2014
Cidade de Maputo
• Responsible for the Implementation of Integrated HR Management Project & HR Development Manager; • Practically worked as a consultant in the HR development area and monitoring of the new model of integrated management of the staff that they are implementing; • Provide skills to managers in aspects of leadership, performance management, training, career management, recruitment and selection best practices, conflict management, for effective team management; • Advise the HR administration of the procedures and Best practices of Integrated HR Management and Coordinate as leaders in its implementation in the areas.
HR Manager & Logistic Coordinator
at PHILLPS FOODS MOZAMBIQUE, LTD
August 2012 - September 2013
• Elaborate and Manage the annual budget & HR Report; • Provide Staff Recruitment to ensure that staffing needs are met and Manage manpower Data Base; • Produce Payroll & Remuneration sheet and Develop Compensation & Benefits strategies; • Manage of legal tax obligations and social security; • Manage Nationals and Foreigners Work Contracts according with Law; • Design and implementation HR Policies and Procedures; • Guarantee the execution of the work/Labor legislation & Manage Industrial Relations; • Plan and Coordinate and Supervise all aspects related to Occupational Health Safety.
HR & Organizational Development Assistant/ Intern Trainee
at Electricidade de Moçambique, E.P
March 2010 - April 2011
Cidade de Maputo
• Organization and monitoring of the recruitment and selection of candidates; • Administration & Management of staff management processes; • Hygiene, Health & Work Safety Management; • Perform internal administrative procedures of HR Department; • Organizational Development & Climate Appraisement.
2016 - at Present (4 years) Cidade de Maputo
Human Resources Manager/Consultant and Organizational Developer able to support actions related to the Management of Human Resources, including administrative support. Experience in HR Business Partner creating integrated processes of HR Management in strategic component to drive Business Performance, provide skills in HR Management to the Leadership Teams.
Specialized in leaderships advising, Organizational Development programs, Culture and Climate Management promoting best practices in HR Management. Promoting Trainings and talent management, Management of High Performance Teams. Oriented to the Industrial Relations Management.
Knowledge and keywords