at Access Bank Plc
April 2019 - at Present
• Optimized clients’ experiences by promoting a safe, inviting environment. • Prepared risk reports in other to pursue the wisest course of action. • Evaluated loan applications and determined whether they should be approved. • Engaging customers on a daily basis to cross sell new products to them. • Educating customers on current investment types within the bank to foster proper decision outcomes. • Managing customer complaints and resolving them within the bank’s promised SLA.
Account Officer, Affluent Sector
at Diamond Bank Plc
January 2016 - April 2019
• Acknowledged customer issues and resolved their problems quickly and efficiently. • Assisted clients in understanding their available options and helped them select the right service plans for their needs. • Collaborated with colleagues to discuss market information and strategies. • Contacted existing and new customers to discover needs and to explain how certain products could be useful to them. • Effectively communicated with other employees and upper management to ensure complete care of customers. • Emphasized the specific product features that would stand out to customers showing them product limitations and capabilities. • Evaluated the customer needs and provided service options to meet their requirements. • Informed customers about current promotions and sales, encouraging them to take advantage. • Cross selling and up selling of bank products to ensure customers possess and operate more than one of the bank’s products.
Personal Banking Officer
at Diamond Bank Plc
September 2013 - December 2015
• Acknowledged customer issues and resolved their problems quickly and efficiently. • Assisted clients in understanding their available options and helped them select the right service plans for their needs. • Collaborated with colleagues to discuss market information and strategies. • Contacted existing and new customers to discover their needs and to explain how certain products could be useful to them. • Followed up with customers’ ensuring their satisfaction with their purchases. • Fulfilled administrative duties, including completing and filing paperwork, directing a multi – phone line and setting appointments. • Greeted customers and offered them assistance where possible. • Informed customers about current promotions and sales, encouraging them to take advantage. • Ensuring service quality indicators are met at all times.
Customer Service Representative
at MTN Nigeria
February 2011 - August 2013
• Accurately completed cash register transactions • Adhered to all store retail procedures and policies. • Championed promotional items to achieve sales goals. • Educated customers about product options to exceed their experience. • Established strong business relationships and created a deadline –driven team. • Maintained records of sales. • Interfaced with customers to determine purchasing needs, directed them to appropriate items and recommended additional products. • Received and processed cash and credit payments. • Represented the store as an ambassador in a positive and professional manner. • Served multiple customers simultaneously in a stressful environment.
Media Promotions Personnel
at Mocha House Music and Brand Promotions
May 2009 - January 2010
• Preparing promotional content for radio promotions. • Designing plans for promotional gigs and events. • Updating and managing the company’s social media platforms and other promotional platforms. • Planning listening parties and ensuring successful collations of results from media polls and surveys to inform decision making.
MBA Marketing Management
at O.A.U ile ife
2013 - 2015 (2 years) Osun State
BSc Biological Sciences
at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka
2003 - 2007 (4 years) Anambra State
Knowledge and keywords