Saudi Steel Pipe Company July 2015 - at Present• To cross check & verify that all products manufactured are according to technical standards
• Review of material certificates
• To ensure safe disposition of any non-conforming products
• Additionally to work as Management representative (MR) for the organization on ISO 9001:2008 QMS
• Laboratory-In-Charge of Metallurgical & Mechanical Testing (HIC, SSC, Tensile, CVN Impact, Hardness, Metallography, Microscopic investigation)
• Review the request for Quotation to approved vendors
• Review & Submit Material Technical approvals
• Review & Submit NMR’s/IDR’s packages
• Preparing the Inspection Testing Plans
• Review & Submit Material Procurement Progress report
• Document submittals as per schedule Quality requirements
• Coordinating with Saudi Aramco PMT & VID
• To verify the compliance of work output with SAMS, SAES, SAEP and Quality requirements specified in the project scope of work and as per schedule Q
• Failure investigation, creating report, NCR, CAPA
Deputy Quality Manager
Unique Metallurgical Services June 2012 - June 2015• Mechanical Testing, Chemical Analysis for Metal and Alloys
• Metallography, Corrosion Testing (HIC, SSC, IGC)
• Non-Destructive Testing, Failure Investigation
• Welder Consumable & Welder Qualification
• Erection and Commissioning of Lab Equipment, Handling, and knowledge of testing.
• Documentation, Data Records Control and Traceability, Data Analysis, Quality Control, Monthly report, Quality Review, QMS implementation.
• Familiar with all international standards & codes (ASTM, ASME, API, NACE, DIN etc.)
• ISO and NABL related activities and handling customer complaints
• Calibration activities and follow up
• Third party handling-witness testing, review, and documentation.
• Consulting to small scale foundry, forging unit regarding, failure issues, heat treatment
• Business development of Laboratory in all over Gujarat.