I have 9 years of professional experience in Operation and Maintenance/Project Management/Client and Vendor Management/Electrical Troubleshooting/Manpower Management/Technical Sales Support/Installation, Maintenance & Service of Chemical Dosing Pump
at Napco National
August 2016 - at Present
Minţaqat al Ḩudūd ash Shamālīyah
Responsible to provide Pre sales and Post sales technical support to the sales team for the promotion and market development of Sanita Hygiene Solutions • Entrusted with the responsibilities of: o Managing technical team and ensuring timely execution of projects o Pre sales responsibilities includes presentation, demonstration and assessment, and Post sales responsibilities includes Training, Installations, Maintenance and Service o Handling ‘Key Account Customers’ o Customer management related to technical issues o Monitoring and controlling day to day operations and submitting reports to the Management o Implementing strategies to increase the work and service efficiency o Providing spare parts request and ensuring timely availability of spare parts to ensure the smooth execution of projects o Installation,calibration and maintenance of various types of dispensers, dosing units /LV dosing pumps o Conducting site surveys and monitoring the work efficiency of the team
Electrical Engineering Technician
at Napco National
October 2013 - July 2016
Al Minţaqah ash Sharqīyah
o Project development, documentation, submission, scheduling, implementation and approval of designs. o Troubleshooting of breakdowns in control circuits and power circuits. o Working knowledge in PLCs (Siemens S7 400,300, Electric Drives [AC/DC – Siemens (Simovert, Master Drives, Simo Drives), Kobbler, Lenze, etc], AC/DC Motors, Sensors, Relays & various active power supply units to minimize plant downtime o Installation and commissioning of various electrical equipment and machines. o Providing the estimation and budget for various project works o Executing preventive maintenance as per the schedules o Validating and cross checking quotations and estimations of various project/maintenance work. o Lending support for plant expansion and enhancement projects o Managing & supervising vendors engaged in the installation and maintenance.
Operation & Maintenance Lead
at Unitac Energy Solutions Pvt Ltd
April 2012 - October 2013
Ernākulam - Kerala
o Managing day to day operations and maintenance of telecom tower sites. o Providing technical explanations to the client’s queries o Project management and analysis o Preparing estimations and budgets as per the BOQ and SLA for the various project works. o Coordinate and deals with various department like FMS, MIS, Finance Dept and HR Dept. o Project coordination and billing o Preparing and Submitting Reports to management o Sudden fault finding & re-stabilizing of all active equipment o Implementing new strategies to improve work quality and client satisfaction o Supervised overall productivity and efficiency of operations and maintenance department; involved in forecasting trends and identifying potential problems, meeting milestones and budgets o UG Cable routing and installation of BTS, Power Plant, ACPDB, PLC etc o Managed the technical team which included supervisors and technicians
at Unitac Energy Solutions Pvt Ltd.
June 2010 - March 2012
Haveri - Karnātaka
Responsible for Fuel Management System of M/S Indus Towers Ltd (client), Karnataka Circle • Entrusted with the responsibilities of: o Fuel Management and consumption Analysis o Forecasting Energy (diesel and electricity) consumption o Maximizing cost efficiency by load optimizing energy utilization o Served as SPOC to the clients for the energy related issues o Ensuring monthly billing, and reconciliation with the clients o Support decision making with simulation, real time tools & ‘what if’ analysis o Co-ordinate and worked with O&M team to obtain maximum energy efficiency o Ensuring proper PM has done for the generators and battery banks
Managing Technical Teams
2019 - at Present (1 year)
2019 - at Present (1 year)
Certificate of Training on 'Features and Installation of Seko Warewash and House Keeping Range of Products'
2018 - at Present (2 years) Minţaqat ar Riyāḑ
L2 AWARD IN FOOD SAFETY BASIC FOOD HYGIENE
at Boecker(Assured By CIEH, UK)
2018 - 2019 (1 year) Al Minţaqah ash Sharqīyah
Bachelor Of Engineering
at Anna University
2006 - 2010 (4 years) Tirunelveli Kattabo - Tamil Nādu
Post Sales and Pre Sales Technical Support
• Experienced in Client/Customer Management.
• Hands on experience in Electrical Operations and Maintenance (Telecom/FMCG).
• Experience in managing Fuel Management System and MIS.
• Managing overall operations for executing projects within cost & time norms; participating in project review meetings for evaluating project progress & de-bottlenecking
• Preparing project schedules and monitoring projects with respect to cost, resource deployment, time over-runs and quality compliance to ensure timely execution of projects
• Supervising materials planning & developing vendors for obtaining timely procurement of materials & equipment at cost effective prices to ensure smooth execution of projects
• Ensuring suitable deployment of manpower & timely availability of manpower
• Planning and effectuating predictive & preventive maintenance schedules for various equipment to increase machine uptime and reliability
• Proven skills in maintaining the flow of work between departments and resolving inter-departmental conflicts.
• Identifying areas of bottlenecks/ breakdown and taking steps to rectify the same through troubleshooting tools
• Reviewing & monitoring the progress of project with end users for ensuring completion within scheduled time and cost; planning, estimation & preparation of drawings and ensuring timely execution of projects
• A keen communicator with honed interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills.
• CEFR Level B2 in IELTS exam
Knowledge and keywords