GS- Engineering and Construction October 2014 - at Present• Plan/schedule own work priorities and activities in line with the section plans and construction schedule referring unresolved conflicts to construction manager.
• Ensure that any actions and activities assigned at the mobilization stage are implemented within agreed timescales
• Monitor the subcontractor’s quality of works under progress. Engineering Scope.
And Construction Scope.
• Ensuring that all work was completed in accordance with specifications, drawings and in accordance with safe working practices.
• Section Head Piping- Construction
• Making Test Packs Limits.
• Head of Hydro Test Section.
• Follow up all test packs Progress (Construction, QC, hydro test and punch list “B” items clear) for daily test packs status report.
• Head of Systems Mechanical Completion PMC & RFC (Systems to be ready for Commissioning).
• Monitor the quality of works under progress ensuring that all departments work was completed
B.Sc. In Mechanical Engineering
1984 - 1989
(5 years) Muḩāfaz̧at al Qalyūbīyah