ACTING ADMIN. & H.R. MANAGER
at AL SALMEEN GROUP OF COMPANIES
October 2010 - at Present
• Manage per-recruitment and post-recruitment process including offer letter, visa processing, insurance and visa cancellation. • Define job positions for recruitment and managing the interview process. • Ensure smooth running of HR-related administrative tasks, such as holiday management, sick leave, replacement jobs and wage payments. • Involved in all the affairs that is in relation to employees' residency visas and visitors. New Systems, Policies and Strategic HRM: • Plan, develop and implement strategies for HR management and development including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counselling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, morale and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issues.
Sales & Marketing Manager
at The Eclipse Boutique Suites
July 2008 - September 2010
• Coordinated and made contracts with various companies while reporting to General Manager. • Identified client requirements & specifications and provided them with various solutions. • Monitored, managed & mentored the team for effective service deliverables. • Released credit cards, handled closure of the city ledgers, checked all departments in the hotel & Restaurant and verified CID system. • Oversaw checki-in and check-outs, handled reservation (check-in& check-out), prepard Staff Schedule and handled bills. Attended and resolvd guest complains.
Duty Manager & Sales
at City Seasons Hotel
July 2007 - June 2008
• Coordinated and ensured Customers needs are achieved, reported to Sales Manager. • Handled Guest Complains, improving quality & reliability for building long term relationship with customers. • Supported & trained the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in operations. • Handled releasing of credit cards, reservations (check-in& check-out), filling of paper work and Arranging bills. • Handled the responsibilities of Night Auditor and Telephone Operator.
at Park Residence Hotel
October 2004 - March 2007
• As Night Auditor-Shift Leader-Night Manager, handled reservations (check-in & check-out). • Attended to telephonic enquires as Telephone operator. Resolved guest complains. • Took care of Filling paper works and arranging of bills.
at The Petroleum Institute
February 2003 - October 2004
• Assisted the students with their queries and resolved their complains. • Took care of appropriate selection of students for various houses. • Handled the enquirers on the telephone.
at Dreams Beach Village
June 2001 - January 2003
South Sinai Governorate
• Welcomed and provided an efficient and friendly check in of guests, according to company directives. • Handling guest requests ensuring that all matters are dealt with efficiently and prompt with indepth knowledge of hotel room rates, availability, promotions, services and facilities. • Updated guests about the facilities from and within the hotel. Promoted the Food and Beverage outlets to increase internal revenue and provided guests with details on local information & activities as required. • Handled the cash, approved credit cards, traveler’s cheques and foreign currency following set guide lines and policies. • Ensured that telephones are answered quickly and efficiently following company directives.
at Al Hoda Travel and Ticketing
June 2000 - June 2001
Muḩāfaz̧at al Qāhirah
• Coordinated with the Airlines, handled reservation of the tickets and the reservation of the hotels. • Attended to telephone call and answered enquiries from the customers. • Advise the customers for his traveling & rules and prepared & organized Tourism Programs
Bachelor of Business Administration
at Faculty of Tourism and Hotel Management
1997 - 2001 (4 years) Muḩāfaz̧at al Qāhirah