Inder February 2011 - June 2013• Developed game plans and adjusted them according to various game situations.
• Built strong rapport with athletes and assistants before, during and after coaching seasons.
• Taught a range of sport-specific skills in a clear, safe manner.
• Acted as a positive role model for team participants and in the community.
• Demonstrated a high level of respect for opponents, officials and facilities.
• Developed positive relationships with parents, schools and the community.
• Coordinated team travel and video exchange with other teams.
Coach assistant, National league Camaguey Junior category
Inder February 2010 - February 2013Athletic Trainer skilled at leading teams of all ages through workouts and skill development training. Communicates effectively with parents and students. Collaborative, passionate, motivating leader. Applying coaching techniques in every training and develop and support talented young people.
Gym Instructor Cuba
Freelance July 2010 - February 2011• Continually encourage and motivate clients in the pursuit of their fitness goals through regular fitness assessment and regular updated exercise programs
• Perform The Fitness Classes safe & effectively in combination with salsa classes
• Maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene of the Gym
• Courtesy to guests and other members of staff at all times
• Advised nutritional assessments
• Give instruction and guidance to Fitness Studio users and supervision of this area
• Instruct fitness classes and any other activities as offered by the fitness department
• Supervise the Pool and Heat experiences as required.
• Perform as a professional with a friendly business attitude and conduct all duties and responsibilities as required by the position or assigned by Fitness club Manager
Volleyball player in the position of reception
Al Arabi Club October 2008 - June 2010• Taught a range of sport-specific skills in a clear, safe manner
• Developed game plans and adjusted them according to various game situations
• Qatar Volleyball League - Champions for three years and went to cup
• Developed guidelines for injury prevention
• Maintained thorough knowledge of all rules, game procedures, coaching techniques and current trends Volleyball
Volleyball in position of reception
Al Rayyan Club October 2007 - June 2008Qatar Volleyball League - Champions
Taught a range of sport-specific skills in a clear, safe manner.
Developed game plans and adjusted them according to various game situations.
Built strong rapport with athletes and assistants before, during and after coaching seasons.
Developed guidelines for injury prevention.
Maintained thorough knowledge of all rules, game procedures, coaching techniques and current trends Volleyball.
Volleyball player and multi-sport activities
Inder February 2005 - October 2006Volleyball competition- Category up to 1:85cm (short) - Best player in the League
Recommended and ordered equipment, supplies and uniforms.
Worked closely with the team in scheduling interscholastic contests
Multi athletic sport participation
National League Cuba January 1988 - January 2005Received numerous recommendations from supervisors for team building, mentoring and leadership skills.
Earned the highest-level trophy at many National and International Participation as listed below:
1988: National Championship, category 13-14 years -Silver medal as best attacker in Volleyball
1989: National Championship, category 15-16 years Bronze medal Volleyball
1990: National Championship, category 15-16 years -Silver medal in best attacker Championship
1991: National Championship junior category Gold Medal as best attacker in Volleyball
1992: National Championship junior category, Bronze medal in First National Championship Beach Volleyball -second best server
1993: National Championship In Volleyball category one - Silver medal
1993: Beach Volleyball National Championship - placed as fifth
1994: National Championship Silver medal
1995: National Athletics Championships - In 400m plane running category -Bronze medal
1996-2002 National Beach Volleyball
Level 2 Volleyball coach
Volleyball Federation of Cuba
2015 - at Present (2 years) La Habana
BA degree in Physical Education and SportsCompleted
Manuel Fajardo University
2001 - 2006
(5 years) La Habana