Freelance Senior Instructional Desinger
April 2019 - at Present
Province of the Western Cape
Developing learning content for the Africa market and the new roll out of the systems that Oracle is deplyong across all the Opcos.
Senior eLearning developer
at Avon Justine
March 2018 - May 2019
• Developing eLearning content for AVON Justine business intiatives • Editing training videos utilising Adobe Products; Premiere; Audition and After Effects for online training and development • Editing and sourcing sound designs for training products.
Senior Instructional Designer
January 2016 - March 2018
• Interpretation of business requirements and core capability needs into learning strategies and solutions using the right delivery platforms ensuring optimal outcomes. • Develop digital content in all its forms: • Tutorials, simulations, games, assessments, knowledge content management, troubleshooting guides and simple reference material. • Provide ideas for digital content development and interface design. • Design and development of training programs for external companies such as Multichoice and MediSwitch as well as internal Altron companies such as Arrow Altech and BMS. • Developing inhouse inductions and change management programs.
Senior eLearning developer
January 2015 - July 2016
• Developing eLearning content for diﬀerent organisations • Editing training videos utilising Adobe Products; Premiere; Audition and After Eﬀects for online content and training. • Editing and sourcing sound designs for training products.
Trainer and eLearning Developer
October 2012 - November 2015
• Creating job aids and learning content for many outlets and retail stores as well as the content used by trainers countrywide. • Conceptualising and developing retail videos used within MTN’s channels. • Developing eLearning content to be used as support material in training sessions. • The software used was Articulate Storyline, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Captivate. • I ﬁlmed and edited video clips to be used in training situations which were streamed to the MTN intranet.
Educational Software Development
at Modlin Education Pty (Ltd)
June 2007 - November 2012
• Developing eLearning content for corporate clients utilising DVD and LMS software (Flash, Captivate, Dreamweaver and Moodle). • Storyboarding, structuring of content, copy writing, sourcing of subject matter and quality assurance. • Setting up cameras and sound equipment to be used for training purposes.
at Birnam Business College
February 2003 - February 2007
I lectured in a number of media subjects Utilized the following software; Image Maker (involves software synthesis for animation); Sony Vegas (editing and non-linear editing); Cubase and Wavelab (for sound)
at Inhouse College
2001 - 2003 (2 years) Gauteng
Senior Certificate Grade 12
1980 - 1989 (9 years)
Knowledge and keywords