- Willing to go extra mile pursue excellence,
- Holistic thinking.
- Strong strategy execution ability.
- Experienced in leadership.
- Strong Total Cost Ownership & Strategic Sourcing experience.
- Strong negotiation skill and quality management.
- Intercultural communication
Commodity Manager of acoustic
at Siemens Gas and Power Division
October 2017 - at Present
- Responsible for acoustic commodity strategy development and implementation in PG China. - Source and develop acoustic supplier in China with triangle team. - Collaborate with global team to develop commodity strategy and implement cost out program. - Conduct supplier cost breakdown analysis on commodity acoustics. - Global commodity manager of diffuser, covering China, US, Germany for large gas turbine
Project Procurement Manager
at Siemens Power and Gas Division
January 2013 - September 2017
- Early integration in all procurement-related procedures to be a competent partner to all internal customers for the early integration of suppliers. - Project Procurement Process optimization for Business Unit Distribution Generation. - As Project Procurement Manager worked on the Middle Size Gas Turbine SGT800 Project breakthrough in Chinese market.
management and leadership Trainer
at Siemens Management Institute in China
April 2012 - January 2013
- Deliver People business Management training program in Asia Pacific region. - Participated in design and modify the training course
head of Procurement
at Siemens Energy Sector Oil& Gas division, CP Business Unit
April 2008 - March 2012
- Responsibility for team objectives Planning, optimization and control of the result - Local procurement strategies. - Human Resources management and promotion of employees. - Supplier quality management, Sourcing, supplier selection, evaluation, clarification. - cross-functional team work. -Responsible for the purchasing department activity for the factory in Huludao, Liaoning Province, China.