Experience

  • Business Security Consultant/Manager-Pré Sales Network&Security

    at Simac ICT Belgium

    September 2017 - at Present

    Flanders

    In Simac I am responsible for the development of the security business and everything related too. I combine this role also with taking the team management for the network/security pré-sales, security engineers and internal sales team. Main tasks: • Creating business plans security and networking • Pré-sales and business development activities • Vendor Management • Developing new services (Pentest, SIEM, MSSP Firewall, MSSP AV, DPO as a Service,…) • Management of the security team • Management of the pré-sales networking/ UC team • Security advisor for major customers • As architect involved in the more complex designs

  • Senior Security Architect/PM/Business Development

    at Prodata

    April 2016 - September 2017

    Flanders

    In ProData I combined multiple security related functions together. 80% of the available time I was working in the role of a Security Architect/Advisor/PM at customers and the other 20% of the available time I was working as business developer for the security portfolio of ProData. This combination of multiple functions made it easy for me to develop multiple views on the security landscape and keep my diversity of skills in multiple fields, at any time, up to date. Major projects: • European Council: Architect/Advisor: Making an analysis of the current security infrastructure and propose improvements. • Deloitte: Project Manager for security related projects • Deloitte Project Manager Corrective Actions ISO 27001 • Deloitte: Interim CISO

  • Expert Director Security/Senior Security Architect

    at Devoteam

    January 2015 - April 2016

    Flanders

    At Devoteam, I started as a Security architect on a mission at GDF Suez. In this organization my main responsibility in the Strategic Architecurte team was to give security advice on new architectures. In this role I helped them also with the delivery of assessments to optimize projects. Besides my work at GDF Suez, I contributed as Expert Director to the expansion of Devoteam’s security offering and business development. I was also responsible for the fast growing security team.

  • Senior Security Consultant/Architect

    at Bull

    January 2012 - December 2014

    District de Luxembourg

    Just as in Unisys, I worked at Bull in different roles many roles at many customers. Below will follow a brief description of these roles and customers. At Bull, I was mainly working on security/technology related missions and pré-sales activities, in the Luxembourg area. During the I was I at Bull Luxembourg, I performed mainly pentesting, architecture and pré-sales activities.

  • Senior Secure Infrastructure Consultant/TAM/Architect/Pentester/Business Developer/Pré-Sales

    at Unisys

    February 2007 - December 2012

    Bruxelles-Capitale

    At Unisys I was working as a Senior Security Consultant/Architect on European level. In this company I did really everything related to security, ranging from architecture, project management consultancy, pentesting, auditing, up to implementation of security devices networks and datacenters. This diversity gave me a solid broad security background. Also worth to notice that I was working mostly on multiple and short high demanding missions, which learned me to be flexible, to multiplex and to be stress resistant.

  • Security and Networking Consultant

    at MSP

    July 2006 - January 2007

    Flanders

    At MSP I was working on security and network projects, mainly in the SMB market.

  • IT/Network/System Engineer/Manager, Support Engineer

    at Comsol/NOXS

    March 2001 - June 2006

    Flanders

    At Comsol/Noxs (now Westcon Security) where my career really started, I was IT responsible (= Technical IT Manager nowadays) and learned a lot as this company grown fast from 20 people to over 450 people across Europe in the five years that I worked there. It is important to mention that special attention was going to secure the enterprise environment

Knowledge and keywords

Hives