Public Relations/Business Development Manager
Al Zarooni Tureva
July 2013 - April 2016
• Successfully negotiated new licenses in UAE for 6 new clients.
• Won contracts for outsourcing with 4 SME’s – Value 250k CHF
Head Group Treasury and Investor Relations
The Nuance Group
July 2012 - July 2013
Change Manager Finance and Operations Project Management Cash Pooling
• Successfully built and managed global banking guarantees of 500m CHF for all 27 subsidiaries.
• Arranged all necessary finance for the Istanbul subsidiary
• Delivered daily liquidity reports at group level.
• Successfully implemented zero cash pooling for 27 global subsidiaries which substantially increased daily liquidity
• Built high yield bond (BB) Rating – 300m CHF.
• Initialised IPO readiness
• Managed the overall financial and operation risk and taking appropriate action as necessary to protect the company’s financial position.
• Implement SAP FI and ERP on Group level with all necessary Interface to the subsidiaries
Head of Corporate Tax, Finance and Treasury
July 2008 - July 2012
• Built new firm structure for tax reason to optimize corporate tax rate, 20 percent less tax cost.
• Successfully implemented zero cash pooling on group level.
• Implemented a new global finance system which increased performance, visibility, and control resulting in cost savings of US$3.5m
• Implemented Group Purchase processes and procedure on a global level, resulting in cost reduction of 5m CHF per year.
• Successfully outsourced Facility and IT Operation Management to 3rd parties which reduced costs by 21%
• Devised and installed Vendor Management with Inventory Management allowing a cost reduction of 25%
• Implement Cosmos and DMS system on group level
July 2007 - July 2008
Change Manager for IT and Processes
• Successfully implemented Asset Management Core system ADVENT and structure new process (HC reduction 10 percent)
• Implemented risk governance for the board members.
• Evaluated the financial impact of new business ventures and prepared detailed presentations to the board.
Head of Strategic Planning and Change Management Finance
Al Rajhi Bank
July 2005 - July 2007
• Successfully implemented international brokerage and out into practice 11 % market shares.
• Introduced a new sales channel for both Corporate and Retail strategy and set up 5 new branches in Saudi Arabia – US$105m
• Introduced a range of new products adding US$1m in extra revenue.
• Implemented balance scorecard system at group level to structure transparent bonus pool
• Successfully created the new Investment Bank – Al Rajhi Invest.
• Implement Eurobase and SAP with all necessary AUDIT requests
Change Management and Project Consultant
BS Group and Kleiner Value Partner
July 2003 - July 2005
• Successfully introduced new clients (5 new long term relationship clients).
• Built new Business area SAP
• Implemented core IT Systems for 27 local Swiss banks (Esprit Banks), devised new processes front to back and centralized business hubs for credit and corporate business. Build new Business Process Front to back
• Outsourced IT Operations to a 3rd party thereby reducing costs by 1m CHF
Executive Director – Change Manager Europe Business Strategies
July 2002 - July 2003
• Built structured methodology and led change management activities
• Assessed the change impact
• Completely changed management assessments
• Created change management strategy and presented to board members
• Build standardized reports to identify, analyze, prepare risk mitigation tactics
• Created actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
• Standardized integrated change management activities into project plan
• Managed all stakeholders
July 2000 - July 2003
Change Manger and Project Manager IT, Operations and Finance
• Implemented KPIs for Private Banking EU.
• Standardized budget (cost and income) process and built finance reports to the board members.
• Implemented AML for all branches
• Successfully implemented short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
• Established the performance goals, allocate resources, and assess policies for senior management.
• Successful execution of business strategies for company products and services.
• Directed and participated in acquisition and growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans.
• Participated in capital market development, including participation in road shows, bank meetings, analyst meetings
Senior Global Program and Change and Project Manager
UBS Asset Management
July 1998 - July 2000
• Successfully managed the merger of Brinson Partners and Phillips and Drew into UBS Asset Management.
• Implement new IT core systems and build new Business Process Front to back. Project management for Migration and Data Process.
• Manage Stakeholders at all business levels
Head of IT
January 1997 - July 1998