Marketing & Communication Manager
at LN Dongfang Hot Spring Resort
September 2019 - at Present
* Lead brand development and market strategy planning. * Draw up the advertisement cost plan. * Plan and organize the promotion activities. * Compose the promotion articles via kinds of on-line platforms & traditional sales kits. * Set up the digital & traditional promotion channels and deliver the advertisement effectively. * Adjust the marketing strategy according to the promotion effect. * Build up and well keep the business relationship with the marketing activities partners. * Take charge of the hotel’s digital promotion platform and the advertisement photos base.
Marketing & Communication Manager
at Garden Hotel, Foshan
August 2017 - September 2019
* Led brand development and market strategy planning. * Planned and organized the promotion activities. * Led the team of marketing & communication. * Composed the promotion articles via kinds of on-line platforms & traditional sales kits. * Set up the digital & traditional promotion channels and delivered the advertisement effectively. * Adjusted the marketing strategy according to the promotion effect. * Built up and well kept the business relationship with the marketing activities partners. * Participated the industrial award campaigns and social events with pertinence. * Took charge of the hotel’s digital promotion platform. * Took charge of the hotel’s guiding signs.
at BEIII – Guangdong Suiyang Co.,Ltd.
September 2014 - June 2017
* Set up the company's Corporate Identity System. * Drew up the promotion strategy. * Planned and organized the promotion activities. * Operated the company's website and WeChat account, composed the company's promotion profile. * On behalf of the company, participated China Hotel and Tourism 2015 (Beijing & Shanghai) and Guangzhou International Innovation Festival 2016. * Cooperated with other companies to promote the company.
Business Development Manager
at Kuoni Destination Management China
February 2007 - June 2014
* Managed sourcing control of destinations and accommodations according to the demand of the market. * Conducted planning and implementing of new itineraries. * Searched and analyzed marketing data to assist upper management's decision process. * Developed and promoted strategic marketing plan to obtain new customers. * Maintained customer-loyalty program to secure market share. * Interacted with the land operators and hotels throughout the country to guarantee end-to-end implementation of orders according to the customers' requirement. * Developed contingent-program to maintain business operation.
Assistant to the pre-opening Director
at Oakwood Residence Lake Front
July 2005 - February 2007
* Assisted the director to make the marketing plan. * Cooperated different organizations to plan & organize kinds of promotion activities. * On behalf of the company to participate the social events such as the gatherings organized by different chambers. * Assisted the director to maintain the good relationship of the owner. * Communicated with the sister properties throughout the world for sharing the updated market information and improving the promotion way.
at FRIENDS—Youth Volunteer Organization of University of Alberta, Canada
June 2003 - July 2005
* Utilized effective communication and organization skills to ensure the events are on schedule and running smoothly. * Updated & implemented the policy and procedure to ensure the smooth operation and efficiency of the organization. * Assisted the Project Manager in the operation issue.
at Holiday Inn City Center, Guangzhou
May 2001 - May 2003
* Explored the potential accounts and expanded the existing accounts. * Gathered the requirements and suggestions from the customers; responded and offered the solutions in time; dealt with the complaints and troubleshoot them with strong analytical skills and innovative tactics. * Liaised with customers and colleagues from other departments as the medium in order to ensure all the colleagues within the hotel offer customers the satisfied service.
Assistant to ADOS
at China Hotel by Marriott
July 1999 - May 2001
* Assisted the ADOS to preserve and enlarge the business of MICE (meetings, integrated events, conferences and exhibitions), was awarded as “outstanding staff of 2000”. * Collected, collated, analyzed, and classified interrelated information of the market and the competitors to improve the hotel's operation. * Updated the customer database, conducted monthly sales reports.
at Alliance Francaise de Canton
2000 - 2002 (2 years) Guangdong Sheng
B.A. of English
at Guangzhou University
1995 - 1999 (4 years) Guangdong Sheng
Knowledge and keywords