Enthusiastic, open-minded, proactive and result-oriented Chinese IT manager. Experiences in demands solution design, service delivery management, innovations in global company. Good at communication, an experienced people manager. PM working with multinational stakeholders
Senior IT Manager
April 2018 - January 2020
IT Head (Senior IT manager) 1. Division management 2. IT infrastructure 3. Helpdesk maintenance 4. Software application 5. Network maintenance task 6. Data security 7. IT purchasing、budget control
Head of the ASP region in IT Field Support
at Vestas Wind Technology China Tianjin
June 2007 - April 2018
Head of the ASP region in IT Field Support Involve in plan, coordinate, and execute infrastructure implement, testing, maintenance for business sites in any global or local project in VESTAS. Deliver FS physical IT onsite help to any other IT teams in GIT for business daily running support. Production technical support Familiar with the procedure for Vestas group IT and have a good communication and cooperation with the other IT colleagues. With the more than 10 years working experience in Vestas, can give the user quickly and exactly support, and can easily to find out useful support from GIT Part in many projects for last 10 years in vestas, successfully passed PMP examination, and owned much more sense of standard global project. Daily FS management working for Asia Pacific region， total have 14 team members crossed in China, India, Australia, Singapore and Philippines
at Yuen Foong Yu Paper enterprise (Tianjin) co. ltd
September 2003 - June 2007
IT department MIS, level 3 Commissioner Familiar with the PKI, ERP system. And the whole procedure of the system of sale, production, management, and finance. Responsible for settling the account and analyzing the data of the CRM at the end of every month. Daily maintenance for IT hardware and software
at Nankai Univercity
2019 - at Present (1 year) Tianjin Shi
at Vestas DK IT center
2012 - 2012 (1 year) North Denmark Region
at BMMTEC group holdings LTD
2010 - 2010 (1 year) Beijing Shi
at Tianjin University of Science & Technology
1999 - 2003 (4 years) Tianjin Shi
Microsoft certification MCP & MCSE & MCDBA (win2000)
at Tianjin HaoRan technology Center
2002 - 2002 (1 year) Tianjin Shi
IT Division managment
Strong leadership, good at communication and an experienced people manager.
1. Assist the management to lead the company's overall information according to the company's internal requirements.
2. IT to initiate the system of internal and external processes, and set up: the IT internal asset management, such as employees enter and leave to deal with IT delivery, withdrawing process, loading and unloading process IT procurement process, IT equipment repair process, and IT assets between the administrative management process: IT external process, such as the company's internal IT management system, IT related file archive file management, IT equipment, accessories, such as permissions application for the approval process.
3. Responsible for coordinating the working relationship between the departments of the company: for example, supporting other departments, applying for technical and resource support from other departments.
Business Software Application Managment
1. Participate in the formulation and implementation of the company's business process and make relevant adjustments according to the actual business process according to various business application management systems.
2. Responsible for project connection, promotion, implementation, execution, management and maintenance of various business systems (OA, ERP, SAP etc.) of the company.
IT infrastructrue managment
1. Responsible for the construction, maintenance and management of the company's internal infrastructure system (infrastructure setting up and management task, CCTV, etc.).
2. Responsible for the deployment and maintenance management of network and other communication facilities within the company (maintenance and management of hardware equipment of IT server room)
1. Be responsible for installation, configuration of operating system (including computer name, IP distribution, installation of basic office software), virus and Trojan prevention, inspection and killing of various PC computers in the company.
2. Analysis and detection of all kinds of software and hardware failures, processing and repair (send for repair and record), installation and debugging of all kinds of office equipment, fault analysis and detection, processing and repair
1. Ensure a normal operation of the network: responsible for various types of network hardware equipment, the installation of the server software and hardware configuration, firewall, switch, telephone voice system, wireless AP, network printer, etc.).
2. Various network services: routing policy, VPN, DHCP, DNS and other installation configuration, setting up, and modification of various applications and permissions.